• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AR 73 Bronco going up for sale soon would like some input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocpony

Loc.
Van Buren, AR
Hay ya all, I am going to put my 73 up sale as soon as the paint job completed. It has P/S, P/B, auto trans. posi front & rear. The truck has been an ongoing project for the last 5 years, here is a list of parts & upgrades I have made to it.

Ron Davis aluminum radiator
3.5" Duff coils up front
lift blocks in the rear
2" Wild Horses Body lift
HO 5.0 from a 93 Mustang GT
Ryans EFI harness
Ryans head light harness
Delta H4 head lihgts
4 point Smittybuilt roll bar
Bucket seats
Winters Sidewinder floor sifter
Tilt column with Grant steering wheel
Wild Horses Power Brake kit with disk up front
B.C. Broncos 24 gal. gas tank with HD skid plate
3G alternator
New 4.10 gears
Hood shocks
New dash pad
New arm rest
New floor mat kit (fire wall to tail gate)
New Super Lift shocks
Headers with Flow Master 2 in 1 out (sounds great)
New E-brake cables for 4" lift
New ECU
New steel braded brake line on rear diff. for 4" lift
Complete rebuild kit for posi (including spider & axle gears) for rear diff.
New bushing kit including C bushings
Diamond plate inner quater panels
Warn Premium lockouts
Chrome Moly axle shafts with 760 U-joints for the 44 up front
Walnut & Brass handle for the T shifter
Ron Francis body harness

The Bronco is going to the body shop to be striped & painted due to hail damage. It is Yellow right now, what color do you think I sould have it pianted for a quick sale or if you are interested what color do you want it.
Jim

AKA
Cigar

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
I'm a fan of Candyapple Red, dark metallic green/blues,mainly the original colors...IMO. Send me pic's when done please to rogerp@windstream.net as I'm in the market for another EB that's already cut,lifted & finished well enough to serve as a DD.Thanks,pierr:cool:.P.S...I would also take pic's of it BEFORE you paint it because A LOT of us tend to shy away from rigs w/new,shiny paint jobs.While not saying that YOU are hiding stuff w/ new paint, there are many out there who will...and do.. Thanks again,pierr.

Last edited:

Derek

I am partial to white and black...but, I also like the red idea.

BIGED

Guru ????
Is this the yellow bronco that set at a shop just north of I40 ON 59. I stopped a few years back and looked at one that was for sale and others were on the property.

OP
OP
R

Rocpony

Loc.
Van Buren, AR
Yes it is Biged.
Trey did you get the pics I sent you via e-mail?
Keith I was asking 9K as is.
Thanks for ya alls input, Red it is, but I like yellow & Blue is pruty. (my DD is blue)
Pierr I took pics this morning before we started & will take pics every day as the work is completed. Are there any areas you would like to see pics of? CandyApple RED, OK how much pearl do you want & how dark do you want the RED?
Derek is your DD a back & white? If so thank you for putting it on line every day.
Can some one help me post pics to this thead.
Thanks
Ya all
Jim

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rocpony

Loc.
Van Buren, AR
recent

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
As far as red goes, I think the 1965-1966 "T" Code Mustang Candyapple red is the classic red. Some other reds come off looking too dark, pink or more orange.

OP
OP
R

Rocpony

Loc.
Van Buren, AR
[/attach][/attach]

Pics

Attachments

• 73 Bronco 044.JPG
    73 Bronco 044.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 73 Bronco 051.JPG
    73 Bronco 051.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 73 Bronco 055.JPG
    73 Bronco 055.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 73 Bronco 056.JPG
    73 Bronco 056.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 75

mjsarge

Loc.
Northwest Arkansas
I am partial to the blue and white look.

I am just up the road in Bentonville and have just started looking for a bronco. I would be interested in talking to you about this one - pm sent.

Thanks for your time - Matt

OP
OP
R

Rocpony

Loc.
Van Buren, AR
Ya all
I am at a cross roads with this Bronco. As I got into it I found it had been painted about 4 times, so to do the job right it will have to be taken down to bear metal, if I go that far I might as will do an off the frame resto. But the idea is to sell it, if I just paint it were talking mid teens, if I do off the frame resto. were talking mid 20s. Which way do you think would be the best way to sell it?
Cigar

Status
Not open for further replies.