• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD '73 Bronco Sport Halfcab w/trailer for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
It pains me, but I have to let my EB go due to medical reasons. I haven't started it in 5 years. Needs some TLC from sitting. Most of my build can be found documented on this site. Search Mr Joe. It comes with the trailer. Some goodies include,

302, C4, D20T, 488, 9" Detroit 35 spl rear, D44 Detroit e-locker, Warn axles front. Chevy 1T tie-rod flip, vacuum brake booster, Chevy steering pump, Duff radius arms, 3.5 springs front, custom 11 leaf spring rear, 2" body lift. Custom bumpers, Warn winch, Mastercraft seats w/harnesses, custom cage... Bunch odd/ends.

Trailer needs tires.

email me with questions, mrjoe20659@hotmail.com

Attachments

• DSC_0049.jpg
    DSC_0049.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 1,087
  • DSC_0050.jpg
    DSC_0050.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 994
  • DSC_0051.jpg
    DSC_0051.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 853
  • DSC_0052.jpg
    DSC_0052.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 802
  • DSC_0053.jpg
    DSC_0053.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 752
  • DSC_0060.jpg
    DSC_0060.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 898
  • DSC_0074.jpg
    DSC_0074.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 744
Last edited:

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I see you remembered your login password... ;)

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
I've been getting a lot of questions. Here are some answers to the typical questions. Hope this helps...

It's been a while since I've been able to look closely at it. I did have past posts with pictures on classicbroncos that showed the rust on the floors and door posts. The tailgate is shot. It had rust through on the front inner fenders by the firewall.

First off, it needs a battery and maybe a solenoid. Worst case a starter, but that one only has 20-30 cranks on it. The C-4 leaked at the linkage (o-ring). The front right drum brake used to lockup until it got warm. I'm sure the carb is gummed up. I replaced the saddle tank but couldn't get fuel flow. Primary tank was still good. I wanted to put a trackbar riser with a new trackbar. I have the riser. Tires are old but hold air.

Trailer tires are dry rotted. Should repack the bearings. I see no reason it shouldn't tow after that.

The '73 did not have a half cab option. Somebody before me installed the cab and bulkhead. They are steel.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow..just saw this..what a steal of a deal!

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
Yes bill... It's for sale. Thank you everyone for your inquiries.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Joe, do you still have Bills teeth?

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
Joe, sorry to see you have to do this.

Sometimes things happen that we don't like. I'm just blessed to the have had the opportunities I had. I knew this was my last build when we built it. I truly appreciate all the help and support you folks have shown me. Now I just need to get into something I can actually climb into. Hoping the '21 works.

Status
Not open for further replies.