• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ID 73 Ford Bronco 6 port manual fuel selector switch wanted

Mackay

City: Boise Idaho
Looking for an operational 6 port manual fuel selector switch for a 1973 Ford bronco.

JGO

Contributor
good luck with that. I broke the spool valve in mine trying to free it and ended up with a marine application close replacement. If you have one that is just bound, remove the cap/lever, use a tap to cut threads in the center of spool then you can screw a bolt in to use as a puller and it shouldnt break

OP
OP
M

Mackay

Thank you JGO....I also broke mine. Do you have any details on that marine replacement you could share? I would be happy to go to the 3 port replacement but am unsure what to do with the 3 return lines.
Thanks again

jamesroney

Contributor
Loc.
Fremont, CA
Thank you JGO....I also broke mine. Do you have any details on that marine replacement you could share? I would be happy to go to the 3 port replacement but am unsure what to do with the 3 return lines.
Thanks again
You have to put an ampersand "@" in front of the username in order for the member to be notified. I can assure you that @JGO has no idea that you posted on your thread, unless he is subscribed...which he is most likely not.

But now that I tagged him in this thread, he will get a notification and then he will reply.