• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

73 GloveBox Door and title, D20 outputs and more!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
YelloTx73

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
Roll bar sold!!!!

Title is pending, but considered sold (unless the guy drops dead in the next week)

All else available. Come one guys. I can ship the shop manuals or D20 input and front and rear outputs and the headlight rings. Check out my ad and see if you need anything. I can send pics of anything to any of y'all, just send an email! Thanks

pmctighe

Are the D20 outputs the beefier after market ones or just stock cryo treated? If they are the heavier duty ones I'll take them.

Patrick

OP
OP
YelloTx73

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
I'll be honest with ya, I don't know. I scored them off of an ex racer who was getting out of the sport. His wife was making him sell all of his racing stuff and clear out his garage/shop. I'm selling them for less than I paid. Is there any way to tell if they are indeed HD's? I don't have anything stock to compare it to. I would probably put my money on stockers that were cryo treated. I bought them as spares. But whos know what kind of budget this guy had, they may or may not be cryo'd HD's.

If anyone out there knows how I can tell if they are standard of HD that would be awesome! Also, is there a difference in splin count from the 3 spd. to the c4 for the input? And as for the outputs, I know there is a different tooth count, as the gearing was different between the two cases, but does anyone know how many teeth are on each for each case? Thanks alot guys!

pmctighe

I am really only interested in the outputs the inputs are less significant too me. I am building a Diesel Rig so it makes a lot of difference to me. Please email pictures of the outputs to me at pmctighe@pacbell.com

Status
Not open for further replies.