• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

'73 rock crawler, *PRICE REDUCED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
selling this for friend's widow wife. i don't know a whole lot about it, but here's what i do know. it's a '73, has appx 3.5" lift, coil overs up front, massive leaf pack in the rear, custom front and rear bumpers, caged front to rear with disconnects, 351w, NP435, 4:1 crawler box IN FRONT of the 435, D20 with marlin crawler gears, 4.56 gears in axles, new 35" MTR's. basically dave went crazy with gussets and tie in's throughout the entire truck! he has about 10k in the cage alone, and there's no miles on any of it. it also has a dana 60 rear custom built with 9" tubes, 35 spline axles, and explorer discs. front has custom built caliper brackets with wilwood 4 piston calipers. also has custom extended radius arms, air bumps up front, long travel shocks in the rear coming up into the body tied into the cage. comes with a new centech harness ready to install, a set of factory manuals (like you'll need them with all the custom work that's been done). what needs done is the harness needs installed and the brakes need to be finished. it has been fired and run recently hotwired to the battery via the new MSD box. he also welded 1/4" plate to the rockers. also has a new warn M8000 winch.

well worth the money, just needs a little work to be finished. the final crawl ratio is like 384:1.

****PRICE REDUCED, $9,000****

Attachments

• DSCN1716.JPG
    DSCN1716.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 1,315
  • DSCN1717.JPG
    DSCN1717.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 861
  • DSCN1718.JPG
    DSCN1718.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 674
  • DSCN1719.JPG
    DSCN1719.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 610
  • DSCN1720.JPG
    DSCN1720.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 842
  • DSCN1721.JPG
    DSCN1721.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 1,046
Last edited:
OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
here's a list of the parts that come with the bronco;

NEW Lacara Steering wheel adaptor
NEW Side tank sending unit
NEW Skid plates
NEW Warn hub (1)
NEW Speedometer
NEW Volt meter
NEW Fuel gauge
NEW Tachometer
NEW Wiring harness
NEW Seat belts

Twin stick boot
Windshield washer container
Heater duct
Side tank filler
Header collectors and flanges/bolts
Door panels
Windshield washer motor
Bronco front floor mats
Ford 1973 Truck Shop Manuals Volumes 1-5
Pre-delivery Maintenance & Lubrication
Exhaust

mkaenel

Bronco Guru
Loc.
La Costa, CA
Ben,

If I was her I would give it a good cleaning and go park it down by the beach in Carlsbad with a "for sale" sign on it.

It will get some attention...and I bet a few interested people.

Matt

bd435

I actually went and looked at this Bronco yesterday. It's a very nice truck that has alot of potential but still has a long ways to go. Unfortunately Pam is solid at $9K and it just barely puts it outside of my budget (I'm considering the things that will still need to be done just to get it going, not to mention the unforseen things that just "pop-up" with any project like this). Too bad, would have been a fun build. Good luck to Pam and I wish her the best.
Dustin-

Scrapper_MV

Thanks for the help today Raptor! I made it home and got it it in the garage with out any problems. Any guess on how long it will be before I have it running?

Status
Not open for further replies.