• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS '74 and '75 Broncos ($1200 and $1800 respectively) ***SALE PENDING***

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryh

Loc.
McComb, Ms
***UPDATE 5/31/12 - Will sell separately - $1200 for the '74 with fiberglass hood, or $1800 for the '75.***

Up for sale are my ’74 and ’75 Broncos. I had bought these early on and have since found a very nice ’71 unrestored example which I am in the process of restoring. I need the extra shop space so these have to go! More than $5000 invested here in trucks and parts.

High resolution pictures (with all the included parts) can be viewed at:
http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/59571064/1/'74 and '75 Broncos?h=8b9004

If you have any additional questions, please contact me at 601.757.4250 or email. larryharvey@bellsouth.net.

Thanks,

-Larry

1975 - The Good
Body and frame are solid
Uncut quarter panels
Rust free tailgate
Grille in good condition
Engine is OK - PO said that it was running prior to taking the Bronco apart.
Transmission and transfer case are still mounted in truck
Free fiberglass hood included! (small crack on rear of hood)
Half cab divider (sheet metal) included
Extra distributor
Extra under-hood wiring harness
Dana 44 front axle, power steering
Clear title

1975 - The Bad
The doors have some rust on the frames around the windows.
Hood has some bondo but is fixable
Missing windshield
Missing left fender
Missing right front seat and bench seat
No hard top or soft top

1974 - The Good
Quarter panels (uncut), front fenders, doors and grill are rust free
Good hard top
Engine runs but is weak - not hitting on all cylinders
Transmission works and the transfer case goes in all gears - not sure if the front hubs lock
Dana 44 front axle, power steering
Clear title

1974 - The Bad
Frame and body is fairly rusty - frame is rusted through in front of driver’s side rear leaf spring mount (see picture)
Floors, door post, rockers, tailgate and quarter posts are shot and need to be replaced.
Hood is dented may not be fixable
Missing jack and handle

Attachments

• 1974 Bronco.jpg
    1974 Bronco.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 607
  • 1975 Bronco.jpg
    1975 Bronco.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 539
Last edited:
OP
OP
L

larryh

Loc.
McComb, Ms
Trucks still for sale. Buyer backed out due to lack of funds. Please let me know if you're interested or have any additional questions. Haven't been in a big rush to sell but I could use the extra storage space in the shop (they've both been stored indoors the past couple of years).

'74 - $1200 (includes fiberglass hood)
'75 - $1800

Status
Not open for further replies.