• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 74 Bronco (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WMSIII

Loc.
Idaho
I went and looked at this for a CB member. He decided not to buy. It was listed on eBay and didn't sell. It's now listed on CL here in Boise. Here is the CL Listing and his pics.

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/2859964172.html

Here are my pics.

Attachments

• Bronco Driver side.jpg
    Bronco Driver side.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 330
  • driver post.jpg
    driver post.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 169
  • driver inner fender.jpg
    driver inner fender.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 183
  • driver door.jpg
    driver door.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 181
  • dash.jpg
    dash.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 188
  • body trim rust.jpg
    body trim rust.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 193
  • Antenna hole.jpg
    Antenna hole.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 302.jpg
    302.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 202
OP
OP
WMSIII

WMSIII

Loc.
Idaho
More pics

Here are more pics of the Boise CL 74 Bronco

Attachments

• pass floorpan.jpg
    pass floorpan.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 92
  • master cylinder .jpg
    master cylinder .jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 85
  • hood underside.jpg
    hood underside.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Hood.jpg
    Hood.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 80
  • dvr side floorpan.jpg
    dvr side floorpan.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 94
  • driver side vent.jpg
    driver side vent.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 85
  • driver side floorpan under.jpg
    driver side floorpan under.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 100
  • driver side blinker.jpg
    driver side blinker.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 87
OP
OP
WMSIII

WMSIII

Loc.
Idaho
more pics

of the Boise CL 74

Attachments

• rocker 2.jpg
    rocker 2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 76
  • rocker 1.jpg
    rocker 1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Rear pass interior quarter.jpg
    Rear pass interior quarter.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 58
  • rear interior quarter driver side.jpg
    rear interior quarter driver side.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Rear Cargo.jpg
    Rear Cargo.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 65
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 65
  • pass vent .jpg
    pass vent .jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 71
  • pass post.jpg
    pass post.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 65
OP
OP
WMSIII

WMSIII

Loc.
Idaho
Last group of pics

What I know. It runs, 4x4 hard to get in and out of gear. He is the original owners son. Nice guy though. 118000 original miles and needs lots of work. He is not on CB.com and said he'd never heard of it.

Attachments

• suspension.jpg
    suspension.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 41
  • TCase.jpg
    TCase.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 45

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Cool lookin little Rig.. Probably gonna have to come down off that askin $$ I bet.

OP
OP
WMSIII

WMSIII

Loc.
Idaho
The guy said that his father who had passed away years ago used it for his crop dusting business and he would like to keep it but couldn't afford to. Said he had to get 5K. I said my best offer if I were buying it would be 3500. Although a rookie EB owner I felt like sort of an expert while inspecting it thanks to CB.com and knew where to look for most of the rot. Was cool to look at and talk with him.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think once a few folks offer him $2500, he'll come off the $5000 asking price. The body needs $5000 in work.

shawski

Loc.
Naperville, IL
WMSIII - Take a look at what I'm selling. I just posted it this past weekend and have gotten a lot of interest, will probably have it sold this week. I listed mine at $5,995, slightly more than yours. This may help you get a better gauge on where your pricing should be.

I wish you the best of luck!

Shaw

OP
OP
WMSIII

WMSIII

Loc.
Idaho
WMSIII - Take a look at what I'm selling. I just posted it this past weekend and have gotten a lot of interest, will probably have it sold this week. I listed mine at $5,995, slightly more than yours. This may help you get a better gauge on where your pricing should be.

I wish you the best of luck!

Shaw

Shawski, I appreciate the help, but it doesn't belong to me. It was in my area so I went to look at it for another CB member. Just thought I'd post pics of it for all to see. I too thought it was priced way high!

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
I said my best offer if I were buying it would be 3500.

3500? :eek::eek::eek: Are you kidding? I wouldn't pay $35 for that thing. I'd haul it away for free and not charge the current owner. If he thinks he's gonna ge $5000 outta that thing, he's outta his ever lovin cottin pickin mind. And if you would pay him $3500 for it, so are you!

OP
OP
WMSIII

WMSIII

Loc.
Idaho
3500? :eek::eek::eek: Are you kidding? I wouldn't pay $35 for that thing. I'd haul it away for free and not charge the current owner. If he thinks he's gonna ge $5000 outta that thing, he's outta his ever lovin cottin pickin mind. And if you would pay him $3500 for it, so are you!

Well thanks Rob, as I stated I am a "rookie" EB owner, but thanks for your 2 cents.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Well thanks Rob, as I stated I am a "rookie" EB owner, but thanks for your 2 cents.

Sorry for being so frank.. but you surprised the heck out of me with the $3500. EB's aren't rare such that a piece of shit like that has any real value. At least not to me.

OP
OP
WMSIII

WMSIII

Loc.
Idaho
I have thick skin. I don't mind you being Frank or Tom, or Bob....just still new at it and overly eager to see one. I probably paid too much for mine too but it wasn't any where near 30K and had a $hit ton more rust on it than I thought. Plus I didn't want to make the guy feel too bad about his high asking price.

ruckin69

Contributor
That trucks shot. Take the design and paint a solid one that color. My 2 cents. Rust is the most expensive part of a resto.

shawski

Loc.
Naperville, IL
Alright guys, let's cut back on the criticism, he's trying to help out another fellow Bronco guy.

WSM, good luck with the sale, it's nice of you to try to help out. the guys here are right, but obviously the price is out of your control. I'd tell your buddy to not waste your time at that price...drop the price, or drop the listing.

Take care,
Shaw

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Alright guys, let's cut back on the criticism, he's trying to help out another fellow Bronco guy.

WSM, good luck with the sale, it's nice of you to try to help out. the guys here are right, but obviously the price is out of your control. I'd tell your buddy to not waste your time at that price...drop the price, or drop the listing.

Take care,
Shaw

Get a clue. Nobody is criticising WMS, and he isn't trying to help out "another fellow Bronco guy" but in fact, the opposite: a non-bronco guy who got his dead dad's piece of shit and wants to skin some poor dumb bastard outta $5k.

In fact, we're doing about the most anybody can do to help the non-bronco guy: educating him so that rather than expecting to get $5k outta that piece of shit, he at least maybe will get something out of it by not turning down the first offer he gets to haul it away for no charge.

tbronckr

I live here where this guy has this rust bucket for sale and he has been trying to peddle it on Craigslist for over a year with no luck. He had no luck on ebay and is obviously in no hurry to sell it. He will wait a long time to sell this thing as it rusts into the dirt.

OP
OP
WMSIII

WMSIII

Loc.
Idaho
Just saying again that I was merely posting pics of it for all to see. I obviously made a bad rookie guesstimate as to the value of the bronco. I am not buying this POS for I have my own Bronco that I love. Went to check it out for someone else is all because I was close. SHEESH!

Status
Not open for further replies.