• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA 74 Restored/Custom-SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCT2222

it will be my first Bronco and im taking it to Tampa Florida.
pumped that i got it, there was tons of interest.
thanks again

OP
OP
BoureeOne

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
bouree, many thanks to you for posting the link.
it was me that bought if this morning.
i saw your link posted and went to get it

That's what this site is all about.. Enjoy. Happy to see it going to someone who sounds like they will really enjoy it.

Scott

RebBronco

Loc.
Billings
Congrats.

He listed a 3rd EB yesterday on CL. All original 43k miles, uncut, dont recall the year, it was also blue. Must have sold quick, the listing was removed this morning.

TCT2222

yes, planning on finishing some of the additional things that he didnt finish.

the original Blue, uncut one sold while i was there. i knew i had to grab the whote one bc there was a line of people to buy it at the lower pricepoint.

OP
OP
BoureeOne

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
The blue one was a 77 Sport. He bought it from the original owner. 40K original miles. P/S, P/B with disc up front, Factory A/C, No Rust at all. Original perfect seats. He sent me a ton of pictures for this one, it really looked great. Can't wait to see the one he is working on now. Might have to take a drive over there soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.