• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ID 75 Bronco (Craigslist, Not Mine but I wish it were!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnpenning

Contributor
Bronco Slave
Loc.
I have more questions than answers.
Has some nice spots. What are you looking to do with one?? This one looks like it doesn't have any inner fenders. If you do water crossings or wet road driving you will need to make sure all electrical connections are sealed. To some this is no big deal. Hate to see floors sprayed with out a history? Some minor damage around drivers headlight. Not sure for my tastes if I like the rebar style tc shifters. Nothing is mentioned about the motor??? only has one tank, did he upgrade it? If not short range for a weekend of offroading. For where you live do you what a hard top? All little stuff that can be dealt with.

Wish I would have seen your other post about not actively looking any more in the chat section. Disregard the above. There will be one for you when the time comes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kniteopp

Loc.
Kennewick WA
hey Gn,
I was just posting it for everyone and was curious what poeple would say. You guys see so much more from just pictures than I do, so everytime people are talkign abotu what they see I can look at it and begin to see the same things and thus I learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.