• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

75 bronco parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

75broncold

Loc.
Spring, Tx
Parts list:
brake drums & backing plate all four
Front spindle & hub, and rear 28 spline axals
Front chrome bumper
Smittybuilt brush gaurd
U-haul tow bar w/lights
intake & carburator
air breather assembly
smog pump
302 motor heads that need to be rebuilt-free
transfer case
pair of snow chains
I have pics I can email if interested
All resonable offers considered and you pay shipping. And I have a manual steering shaft

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Expand on the intake & carburator. Which intake & carb? :)

OP
OP

75broncold

Loc.
Spring, Tx
The intake and carb is what came stock on a 75 model . Cast iron and motercraft 2 barrell. The axels are 9" big bearing and yes the bearings are on them which are fairly new and the lug studs where replaced at the same time as well.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The intake and carb is what came stock on a 75 model . Cast iron and motercraft 2 barrell. The axels are 9" big bearing and yes the bearings are on them which are fairly new and the lug studs where replaced at the same time as well.

Thanks. Pics please sir to sprdv1@yahoo.com

fbronco86

Loc.
Houston

50 bucks for the pair. I can come pick them up I am in humble

OP
OP

75broncold

Loc.
Spring, Tx
Steve, they are the 11" drums and the axles are 28 spline big bearing. The backing plates still have the emergency brake cable on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.