• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA 75 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cip68

Loc.
Harleysville
Selling my 75, heres the link.:cry:

SOLD ----------------On It's way to New Orleans.
Thanks Chris, nice smooth no BS transaction.

Last edited:

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
Saw it yesterday on C.L. & recognized it. Easily one of the classiest LUBR's on the site;)& sorry that you're having to sell. I've always wondered how the 32x11.50 tires worked though(how bad do they scrub in the rear)? Pierr.

75Denver

So is that a '75 Denver Edition Bronco or did you just like the color scheme? I REALLY like it! Good luck on the sale.

OP
OP
Cip68

Cip68

Loc.
Harleysville
Thanks guys, I really hate to sell it but I have no choice. To answer your questions, The tires don't touch a thing during street driving, but I wouldn't know about off the road.(its never been) It is not a Denver or Stroppe, It was a paint scheme I liked so thats what I did. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask and I will try to answer ASAP.

OP
OP
Cip68

Cip68

Loc.
Harleysville
I do, I call it (Keeping The House). Thanks Jalapeneo, I still plan on working on you rig at the Wrench & Roast, so at least I can get my hands dirty.

74creamsickle

Loc.
Perkasie.PA
Sure it was a tough decsion !!

I've seen this Bronco and is a first class ride! Good luck !! Somebody will be getting a really nice Bronco

bca1313

Loc.
San Antonio
Very nice job. That is one clean bronco. You did a great job on the build. If my Harley sold I would have to really think about this one.

Good luck

bca1313

Loc.
San Antonio
Very nice job. That is one clean bronco. You did a great job on the build. If my Harley sold I would have to really think about this one.

Good luck

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Just my opinion: The pictures look great but why not add a bunch to one of the free sites like photobucket - not everyone is local and pictures always help sell.

For 18.5k, you may want include the top or adjust price to reflect the top. IMHO charging extra for small stuff on big ticket turns off buyers. I once bought a very rare early mustang for 50K+ and the guy wanted an extra 40 dollars for a rim....really???

If this offends, I will edit and delete.

OP
OP
Cip68

Cip68

Loc.
Harleysville
Pulled it from Craigs List today, soon to be listed with a dealer. I'll post up more details when that happens.

OP
OP
Cip68

Cip68

Loc.
Harleysville
Heres a few pictures. Price is $19,000 with the hard-top and $18,500 without the top. On 5/12/2010 it is going to a dealer on consignment, they are most likely listing it at $22,500. If anyone needs specific items photographed, let me know. I will list the info. on it since I pulled it from CL. (to many tire kickers)

1975 U-15 (UN-Cut)
5.0 H.O. with Holley 600
Mallory unilite distributer
Edelbrock performer intake
4 core radiator
Headman Elite headers
Hooker 2 1/4" dual aluminized exauhst
Flowmaster 40 dual mufflers
C-4 automatic
Dana 20 case with twin stick
Power Steering
Power front disc brakes
Centec full wiring harness
3 1/2" lift, superflex coils with deaver rear leafs (sits level)
Superlift traction bars
Adjustable trac bar
Dana 44 front
9" big bearing rear
All seats new in the factory style
Full carpet
Dual tanks with accurate guages
All guages work
Roll Bar
new windshield and door glass
New floors, front and rear door posts, kick pannels,tailgate(Galvanized), OEM front fenders, rear quarters, doors, and hood.
Torino hood scoop
Hood shocks(not installed)
A Toms Bronco parts Bronco cover is also available for $150.00
Rust free steel hard-top available at the $19,000 sale price. If it is not sold with the truck it will be posted at a later date.
I have many other parts I will be selling at a later date, after the Bronco is sold, I will give the new owner the option to buy these parts first. (body trim, doors, taigate, and more)

Attachments

• DSCN0734.jpg
    DSCN0734.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN0735.jpg
    DSCN0735.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN0740.jpg
    DSCN0740.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN0696.jpg
    DSCN0696.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCN0695.jpg
    DSCN0695.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCN0739.jpg
    DSCN0739.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN0738.jpg
    DSCN0738.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCN1042.jpg
    DSCN1042.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCN1039.jpg
    DSCN1039.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN1044.jpg
    DSCN1044.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN1046.jpg
    DSCN1046.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 72

jmhend

Bronco Guru
CIP, I know you hate letting it go but the new owner is getting a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.