• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

75 Ford Bronco,

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire bronc

Loc.
iowa
BRONCO for sale This is a ground up resto that needs completed. All most everything done,big things that are needed to finish,MOTOR,WIRING HARNESS,FUEL LINE AND TANK,SEATS AND NEW OWNER PERSONAL TOUCHES HERE AND THERE.Every single thing on this bronco including nuts bolts and screws are brand new or totally rebuilt.the paint aloan was 3500.00 every thing is painted inside and out including complete cage silverstone metallic,has 2000.00 dollars of rhino liner sprayed inside tub,wheel wells to include motor cowl and the front well wells were sprayed with fenders off,I went into rebuilding this bronco looking to preserve the body in any climate forever. This is just a start of all the things DONE and there are way to many to list here,all of the knuckle busting is done and the few things needed to finish are pretty easy.I have pics of every angle and every thing on this bronco,so if you are interested and want a groung up resto that needs minimal things to finish email me and i will send pics.PLEASE ONLY REQUEST PICS IF YOU ARE VERY INTERESTED, AT THIS TIME WITH A NEW BABY ON THE WAY AND GETTING THE HOUSE READY FOR THAT AND GETTING READY TO GO OVERSEAS WITH THE MILITARY NEXT YEAR, I DONT HAVE A LOT OF EXTRA TIME.ALSO IF YOU WANT TO LOOK AT IN PERSON AFTER LOOKING AT PICS, YOU CAN. AND ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LEAVE ME YOUR NUMBER OR I CAN GIVE YOU MINE TO TALK IN PERSON. I WILL DEAL ON THE PRICE AS LONG AS I GET PICS WHEN ITS COMPLETED***

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

fire bronc

Loc.
iowa
Lower Price

Lowering Price,really Need To Get Rid Of Buy Middle Of December. 8000.00 Or Good Offer.

kurtk

Very interested, please send me some pics redlago@hotmail.com I need to convince the wife that I need a project, so send as many pics and information as you can.

Thanks

kurtk

Thanks for the call, I'll get ahold of you when/if I can round up the money.

OP
OP
F

fire bronc

Loc.
iowa
bronco out of garage

Still Up For Sale,need To Get This Out Of My Garage By Mid Dec,8000.00 Or Good Offer Have Over 16000.00 Into As It Sits.

gbork

Thanks for photos, approx how much is left to make it road worthy? Can't tell if it needs seats, wiring, dash, etc. to complete assembly. Don't mind the work as long as I know what to expect. Better yet, save the response & I'll try to call at respectable time on Mon evening.
Glenn, Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.