• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 75 kentrol fiberglsass bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
dube

dube

Bronco Guru
Loc.
big lake Mn
the power steering works great. i can steer with one finger. striaght down the road. its all nice and tight.

OP
OP
dube

dube

Bronco Guru
Loc.
big lake Mn
i hate to say this guys but this has to sell, soon. i am going to put on C/L soon also.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Someone should buy it and take their MOM for a ride tomorrow:cool:;)

OP
OP
dube

dube

Bronco Guru
Loc.
big lake Mn
i have a full top instead of the half cab i will switch out for it. i can get pics of it.
it's two tone top, black on the sides and orange on top.

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Having owned this bronco, I can speak on its condition.
I bought this bronco as a unfinished project from a previouse owner.
The body had no miles on it.
New centech wiring harness
I was told the motor and tranny was gone through
The frame was striped and painted, along with all new bushings.

This is how I bought it, and how it looked when Freddy called looking for a project: http://monosbroncos.com/id87.html

I've seen the bronco several times since, and Freddy has thrown a ton of money at this one! You could not replicate what he has for $10,000.

This is a steal of a deal.

Sam I Am

Loc.
Eastern NC
Hey dube,

Im sorry to tell ya, but i just bought an s2000. Good luck with the sell!! I hope you get more than your asking

Casetay

Loc.
Atlanta
Hey, is it only a half cab? Some pics look like it could work as a wagon too? Very interested if its possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.