• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA 76 Bronco rolling chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddawg750

The frame is in really nice shape for spending its life in the rust belt. Just needs sandblasted or wire wheeled and repainted. No rot whare they all go in the rear near the fuel tank. All the lines are still on it but prob. should be replaced but would give you and idea of how the are routed. The front axle is a disc brake D44 with 3.50 gears, the rear is a Ford 9inch with 3.50 gears and I'm pretty sure a factory posi setup. All the suspension is there and the rear has add a leafs the previous owner installed. This is a local pickup only item. It would be worth your while to travel to get this plus I have a lot of other parts. I'm parting out a 76 that I was going to restore. I'm going to try and sell as a rolling chassis first but if it doesn't sell then I'll break it up. For pics PM me your email addy. Questions email me or call 724-974-8001.

OP
OP
R

Reddawg750

Open to reasonable offers or would consider a partial trade for a 90's KX or CR 500 2 stroke dirtbike and it could need work. Would also maybe consider a quad. Worst I could tell you is no.

OP
OP
R

Reddawg750

Last call on this. I'm thinking of splitting it up. I know its ashame but It seems like the way to go on here with the way the economy is and everything. Is there any interest on here for just the frame or axles or suspension pieces?

OP
OP
R

Reddawg750

I figure I'd throw this back to the top one more time with tax return season here. This would make a nice investment.:)

OP
OP
R

Reddawg750

Got a Title for it?

No Title for it. I originally bought the Bronco at an estate auction 4 years ago and the Daughter handling it didn't know ware her father kept any of the paper work, she took my number and said she would call me if it was ever found which never happened. I never worried about it as it was more cheaper and easier to be an offroad toy for me than for me to put it on the road at the time. I figured I would either get a reconstructed title or find another donor Bronco with a title. I never got that far in the restoration. The Bronco is liget. It will come with a bill of sale. I'm not even required to have a title for it as a sellar as it is just the frame and Axles and suspension pieces. Theres no vin tags on what I'm selling. They got taken with the dash and scrapped with the body. Some guys will say that maybe its not worth what I'm askin without the title but heres how I look at it. Any time I've ever looked at a Ford 9inch with a posi setup and 3.50 gears the sellars have always wanted between $400-$550 for it, The D44 front with disc brakes they go between $300-$450 on here and ebay, the frame which is really nice with no patches or rot and all original got be worth atleast $700. Its not everyday day you will find one. I paid $600 for the one on my Jeep Wrangler and they are a dime a dozen. The suspension pieces and steering linkage, track bars, leaf packs got be worth $200 all together at very least, so ware is this a bad deal if I don't have a title?

OP
OP
R

Reddawg750

Its no longer a rollin chassis. I parted it down a couple of weeks ago. I have a guy coming tommarrow to buy some of the parts. I'll post up whats left in a new thread. You can delete this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.