• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO 76 Sport - Found on CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 548

Heus33

Bronco Guru
From "Rustys" too - hah.

I spot at least two more broncos in the background. Sounds like a flipper.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
yeah I bet he flips em, wonder who he gets to buy them at that price range..

djhudson05

Is that expanding foam under the dash on the passenger side instead of a kick panel?

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Not a Sport, an Explorer. Yeah, $10.00 says that is the one on from eBay.... Seemed to be a little rusty if memory serves me, but it looks better all shined up and out of the cold.

horseman66

bronco for sale

No doubt that this is the bonco from wyoiming!didn't know you could put 6 large into wax and bumpers!?

markperry

Bronco Guru
This Dealer is about 2 miles from my house. The last Bronco he had on craigslist was a MUT, and he was asking 10,000 for that one as well. I really don't think he know what they are worth.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
I really don't think he know what they are worth.

Oh, it is clear he knows what they are worth alright, but not how to sell one in good condition for that kind of price.

The ever-growing popularity and visability (movies, tv, magazines, etc.) have made every yahoo who finds one in any condition think they are all worth a premium price. It is nice to see the price rise/value of our rides appreciate, but disappointing that people feel they can take advantage of unsuspecting buyers with less than desirable rigs due to poor condition. My 2 cents.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
This Dealer is about 2 miles from my house. The last Bronco he had on craigslist was a MUT, and he was asking 10,000 for that one as well. I really don't think he know what they are worth.

Think I seen that one too...

It is nice to see the price rise/value of our rides appreciate, but disappointing that people feel they can take advantage of unsuspecting buyers with less than desirable rigs due to poor condition. My 2 cents.

Amen.....

markperry

Bronco Guru
The reason I said I don't think he knows what they are worth is because I have inspected a few of his RIGS and they are simply put, overpriced pieces of crap that are probably worth half of what he is asking......I just don't want to see a Bronco brother get screwed on an overpriced RIG.

Status
Not open for further replies.