• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO 76 Sport - Found on CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmasnado

Ok... time to chime in. I have visited Rusty's and looked at this Bronco for someone else... simply put, a travesty. I see that Delrod had this listed in Lander for 4,600.

I am confident Delrod asked what he thought was a fair price and that Rusty purchased it for significantly less. Doing the math, Rusty asked for 10K initially and thankfully no SUCKER bit, dropped price to 8,800. If he sells, he stands to clear appx 4K and will leave buyer holding bag for AT LEAST another 6-8K to have a reasonably good Bronco.

This thing needs new body panels, kick panels, rockers are shot, roll bar is a square tube monstrosity, there is rotten styrofoam in the front fenders and the list goes on and on.

Profit is a privilege for anyone, but not a blatant f*#&ing! I know that all of the Bronco owners I have either purchased parts from or met in the KC area have considered this a brotherhood and have been nothing but helpful and fair.

Mark, you mentioned he didn't know anything about Broncos..... in the back of his shop is a beautiful example of a mostly stock, guessing 69 Aqua Bronco. I think he might know enough to be dangerous!

My 2 cents.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Did Delrod post it on here first? Hopefully the dude didn't screw him too much, we definitely know how them salesmen work...

Status
Not open for further replies.