• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CT 77 Bronco - feeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredly1

I have a 77 Ford Bronco that has had alot of work done on the truck
72K miles on the body
It has a rebuilt 302 with about 10k
68 mustang motor
small cam
New ceramic headers with duals
New Edelbrock intake and 600cfm carb
new starter
New wires

C4 auto transmission that has been totally rebuilt with new converter with 0 miles - rebuilt professionally
Rebuilt D20 transfercase with 0 miles

Disk brakes on front
Hydroboost brake system

D44 front end
9" Big Bearing rear end
Power steering

New floors
New kickpanels
New inner fenders
New Wheelhousings
New core support
New fenders

Doors, rockers, tailgate, rear floors, rear wheelhousings, door posts, and quarters are in great shape without rust.

Have hardtop in good shape
H4 headlight upgrade with relay harness
All lights, signals, wipers, and horn works
Ebrake is floor mounted handbrake, so there is no interference for a full roll cage

3 1/2" suspension lift
33" Procomp tires

It had a body lift and 35" tires, but I wanted to make it more of a daily driver

ALOT of money and work went into the truck, it will need to have finishing on the body and paint (all major work has been done!)

It has a basic interior with buckets and a rear fold seat. Was going to bedline the interior.

Looking around $8500. I have more than that into it. I was given the "ultimatum".

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
Ohhh, that could be a problem. Sorry to hear that. I'm lucky my girls, 3 and 5 year old love to ride on it, my wife is not crazy about the bronco. She calls it "the spoil child", can't really argue with her after the 4r70 w conversion, the explorer swap and now the BC broncos headers. Good luck with the sale

OP
OP
Fredly1

Fredly1

With à bronco like That u can get new girl.lol...;) Good luck with sell.

Not that easy! Besides, I realize that the obsession has gone out of control. I check CB more than a couple times a day! I spend hours working on it when I SHOULD be doing other things. As much as I want to finish it (AS CLOSE AS I AM TO THAT), I know that it's best for home to get rid of it. I will end up getting another one down the road.

OP
OP
Fredly1

Fredly1

I added more pics of the interior, engine, and undercarriage to photobucket

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
that's too bad....hope it all works out for you.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Bring it on the fall cruise with a sign on it.....after seeing that parade everyone is gonna want to be one of the cool kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.