• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD '77 Bronco Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unleashed

We have the following parts from a '77 bronco: Hard top~some dents and rust,all windows are good. Tail gate. Passenger seat~have driver seat as well but has lots of cracks in material. Front grill, headlight area. Hood. Windshield frame~windshield is cracked. Steering column.Frame. front bumper. Wipers & motor. Rear axle. Make offer on individual parts or whole thing. Located in mid-Michigan. Pictures can be seen at:
http://s1149.photobucket.com/albums/o594/KathyArch/

Last edited:

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Do you plan to keep the rear 1/4 panels? I'm interested in both complete gas door assemblies. All I really need is one (got one from another member), but both would be great.

OP
OP
U

Unleashed

Both gas door assemblies are available....make me an offer. steering column is good, steering wheel cover gone. Also available will be the frame, front bumper, wipers & motor,rear axle. Working on the link. In the meantiime, anyone wanting pictures of something specific, PM me your e-mail and I'll get them to you.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I'm very interested! Please send pics of the fuel door assemblies to mkrofchick@yahoo.com. Just to clarify, I'm looking for a cut-out around the fuel door, plastic piece on inside and fuel neck. I'm buying one from taipeichris from west coast.

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
If it's got a front swaybar or parts for it I'd be interested..
Thanks ...Mo in Clovis, CA

OP
OP
U

Unleashed

sway bar is gone. This poor bronco sat in a field for 20 some years then we sold it to a guy that took out the engine and a few other parts. Then we bought it back to get the front axle for our jeep. Now just partiing it out (what's left) or if someone wants the whole of what's left (minus the things I've promised to people on this site) In the spring, whatever is left will go to the scrap yard.

msturg

do you have all of the pieces for the headlights, trim rings, buckets, springs, adjusters? Don't really need the lights just all the pieces to put a new set into a bare bones 69 grill

jasonb

Loc.
Howard City, MI
Does it have the power brake setup? I also need the latches and internal hardware for the rear liftgate if they are decent. Thanks.

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
I understand that swaybar is gone. Does it still have the radius arms? If it does do me a favor a look to see if they left the little W shaped bracket attached to the arm midway back from the front of the arm. Even that little bracket would be helpful fabricating another. If it is, then call it mine tell me what you need to mail it to 93612 in CA. Thanks..Mo in CA

Status
Not open for further replies.