• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC 77 Bronco to a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

remi1566

bronco FS

she don't look bad in the pic in order to see them you have to drop the [/IMG] off the end then you can veiw it...do you have any more pics...send to remi1566@yaho.com Thanks

http://forumfotos.com/show.php/760_MobileUploads021.jpg[/IMG]

OP
OP
J

John@77Bronco

Loc.
Hayesville, NC
HEY ALL- Bronco is still for sale! I can't believe that after sitting for 7 months I put some fuel in it, charged up the battery and was doing donuts around the parking lot in the snow today. 4WD rocks!!!!

Last edited:

Bay0726

Loc.
Woodstock GA
does it have power disc brakes, steering and automatic? How much rust, is it just the floors? Thanks again

Bernie

What color was it?

tdkask

Loc.
Virginia Beach, VA
here's the pic linked above:

i760_Mobile%20Uploads%20021.jpg

If there's more send us the link and someone will get it to show... do you have more pics of current condition, etc? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.