• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 77 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadkill

Loc.
Natchez, MS
This is the same bronco that forum member JROwens had for sale a couple of months ago. This thing has basically sat in my driveway since buying it from him. I have done a few small things to it such as front wheel bearings, changed fluids, and rewired a few things. Other than that it is in the same condition as when he had it. Need to sell so I can put the money towards a home purchase. List of modifications is below.

1977 Ford Bronco - $10,000

Engine:
- 302 V8
- 76,xxx miles
- Edelbrock Performer Intake
- Holley Truck Avenger carb
- Flokooler Water Pump
- Champion 2 core aluminum radiator

Suspension:
- CAGE 5.5" front coils
- CAGE long radius arms
- CAGE long travel shocks (dual in front)
- 11 pack Deaver 5.5" leaf packs

Drivetrain:
- Stock Dana 20
- C4
- Dana 44 w/ chromo shafts with Spicer 760 joints
- Ford 9" w/ 31 spline chromo shafts
- 4.88 gears
- ARB air lockers front and rear
- Tom Woods long travel drive shaft in front
- Rear shaft lengthened with Tom Woods joint
- Disc brakes front, Drums rear
- Hydroboost brakes
- 1 Ton tie rod over steering
- Solid Axle Industries diff cover

Tires:
- (4) 37x12.50x17 IROK radials on Pro Comp "Rock Crawler" wheels - 40%
- 1.5" aluminum wheel spacers

Other:
- Factory Power Steering
- Custom 6 point cage
- Family bikini top
- Herculiner Interior
- Corbeau Baja SS seats
- 5 point harnesses
- Body is in decent condition. Has a couple of trail dents and a little rust but nothing too major.
- Paint is Paint Shop from the parts house.

A few pictures (stolen from JROwens)...

77Bronco02.jpg

77Bronco01.jpg

Last edited:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I don't believe you could build that rig for twice what your asking...just my .02

Good luck with the sale..

ps love that custom cage

Last edited:

farmerjohn

Still interested as in" REALLY" interested. Live across the river. Ready to come see.

TN farmer

Yep, PM is the only way to contact him. I sent him my number and he said he would call me the next day, that was a week ago.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Oh well then I don't know .... May be havin 2nd thoughts??

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Curious what is the deal with the two fuel doors and the fuel filler showing?

PO "JROwens" explained this in a one of his post......

Ha! Forgot to mention that po had a bad front tank but had a spare earlier model one. Planning on getting rid of front tank and fixing old front door and putting sliders on if I keep it.

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good luck w/the sale, sorry to see you gotta let her go..

looks like some folks are ready to give her a good home though.. :)

OP
OP
R

Roadkill

Loc.
Natchez, MS
Guys, I don't live on this forum and I work 14+ hours a day running a job site with 40+ employees. Not to mention, with Hurricane Isaac coming through the area I live I've had to clean up alot around my house and some land I own. The other Supervisor that helps out at the site will be back in town tomorrow and I will have some time to try and catch up with everyone that has PM'd me and responded to this post. The only reason I have even noticed the PM's is because it emails me when I receive one. It doesn't email me when someone responds to this post.

Like I said, I will contact each person by Friday at the latest. I'm not having any second thoughts or anything just busy at the moment.

Sorry if anyone took this as me shunning them off as it is not my intention.

Robert

plowboy

interested in your bronco

i was wondering if you still had the bronco for sale. thanks cody

Status
Not open for further replies.