• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

77 EB - complete truck for parts & PARTS< PARTS< PARTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay1clarke

Loc.
Solon, Ohio
Everything is sold, only have a few misc parts - wiper motor covers w/lights, sunvisors, bunch of misc stuff.

I have a complete uncut, unlifted 77 Bronco with all the goodies (Disk, PS, PB, C4, etc.). Body is shot.

No good bites on the whole truck, so I will be parting it out in the upcoming weeks (3 - 4 weeks). Let me know what you need - I'll be pulling the big items first as listed below:

- Big Bearing Rear
- D44 with Disk
- Power Steering
- Power Brake Boosted set up
- C4 with Transfer
- Auto Column
- Windshield, door, and top trim.
- Nice dash pad.
- Dash (uncut) with glove box door and Ohio papers - good solid frame alvailable with it if intereted.

- All other misc parts available as I tear it town.

I also have some already loose parts that I can bring to the Broncorama with me next weekend. Note the front end, top and frame I can not bring with me, but are available for pickup.

-2 aftermarket buckets (red center and gray outside) cloth seats with Bronco mounting brakets. $100.00

- Black dash pad, good for a core (several cracks) $40.00, but will need recovered.

- Drop track arm bracket, one of the two top mounting bolt holes need rethreaded. $20.00

- 2 stock heater boxes, with loose motors. $25.00 each.

- Holly Street Dominaotor aluminum 4brl intake for 351/302, includes aluminum riser pad for carb - great shape. $100.00.

- New Superlift 4 degree radius arm bushings (black) $10.00 ...... SOLD .......

- Manual column, minus lower shaft. $25.00.

- Manual Steering Box $40.00

- Auto Steering Column from a 76, minus lower shaft. Painted and ready to install - has indicator (tabs are broke), minus the shift lever - I narrowed it down, so need to keep it for my truck. $100.00

- Transfer case from a 70, blasted and painted with por 15,T-shifter and bracket included. It's split in two -will throw in the seal kit ($40.00).

- Stock Track Arm (blasted and painted with POR 15), has new red bushings. $40.00

- Dana 44 front end (Drum Brake). Nice and clean, complete - $300.00.

- 2 upper double pulleys for a 302.
$15.00 each

- Wiper motors covers (1 white, one black [nicely painted] $25.00 each

- 6 or 8 white visors (good shape, just dusty from sitting). $20.00 a set

- Super clean 68 frame (was for a 6cly, motor mount brackets cut off), never welded new ones on yet. $150.00. Have 70 and 73 ranger glove box and paper work that can be included for a little extra $$.

- Hard Top w/glass (has a dent on the lrft rear corner - front lip has some rust, otherwise solid, nice gate. $100.00

- New drivers side floor pan. $25.00 ........ SOLD ..........

- New rocker (surface rust, but will clean up.) $15.00.

- 3 rear view mirrors - great shape $15.00 each

- Bunch of EB small misc items laying around.

E-mail Jeremy at jeremyc1@msn or call me at 440-487-3885 - I prefer you contact me via phone por e-mail. My zip code is 44139

Last edited:

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
Interested in the following:

1. Power Brake Boosted set up
2. Complete power steering shaft setup from the '77 (or just the lower shaft)
3. New drivers side floor pan. $25.00

Can you please send me pics and asking price on these items - riggodog@myactv.net?

Thanks,
Bob

OP
OP
J

Jay1clarke

Loc.
Solon, Ohio
Interested in the following:

1. Power Brake Boosted set up
2. Complete power steering shaft setup from the '77 (or just the lower shaft)
3. New drivers side floor pan. $25.00

Can you please send me pics and asking price on these items - riggodog@myactv.net?

Thanks,
Bob

Thanks, Bob - when I bring the 77 home, I'll get you a picture of the booster. I will be bringing it home and parting it out in the upcoming weeks. I won't split up the 77 column - want to sell it complete (upper and lower). Will you be at the BG Broncorama next week or are looking to have these items shipped?

I'll get you a pic of the floorpan later this evening.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I might be interested in the 77 rear end if I could get it to so cal for a decent price. I mostly want the housing.

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
Thanks Jeremy. Understood on the column & lower shaft. Let me know what you want for it complete. Unfortunately, I can't make it up to Broncorama. I'll need the parts shipped unless I find out someone local (or at least somewhat closer to me) that might be able to hook up with you and bring them back for me. The Brotherhood is really good about that sort of thing...

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
what kind of shape is the white wiper motor cover in and does it have the courtesy light in it ?

OP
OP
J

Jay1clarke

Loc.
Solon, Ohio
RE: Wiper Motor Cover

what kind of shape is the white wiper motor cover in and does it have the courtesy light in it ?

The wiper motor cover is in great shape - a little dirty from sitting, nothing a quick scrub should have it look like new. The white one has a courtesy light, the black one does not.

OP
OP
J

Jay1clarke

Loc.
Solon, Ohio
Thanks Jeremy. Understood on the column & lower shaft. Let me know what you want for it complete. Unfortunately, I can't make it up to Broncorama. I'll need the parts shipped unless I find out someone local (or at least somewhat closer to me) that might be able to hook up with you and bring them back for me. The Brotherhood is really good about that sort of thing...

The column is on the 77, I won't have it off for a couple of weeks yet. When I part it out, I'll get back on and let you know when it's out. I still have the whole truck for sale for another week, so if it doesn't sell. I'll have it parted quickly.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I'll be at BroncoRama looking for a front clip
and an automatic steering column.
I'll need either an entire column with lower steering shaft or a '73-'74 upper column.
If you have something, maybe I can mail you the moolah and you can give me the parts at the Broncorama.

BurntOrange74

i would be interested in the custom bucket seats. do you have a good set of door mirrors that are not pitted out?

grabbermach

I would be interested in a front sway bar if available. Need price plus shipping to 65810.

Thanks
Larry

tango

Loc.
North West Indiana
Interested in doors

Do you still have the doors?
If so, what is their condition?
And lastly what are you asking for them?
Thanks & keep on wheelin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.