• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ 77 Gas Tank Strap -Main Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

u10072

Bronco Guru
Hello All,
Here is a 77 main gas tank rear strap $15 plus shipping-- sandblasted, no pitting or stripped threads--- this is for a 77 ONLY tank.

Shipping note-- not a big or heavy item but where you live will really depend on the cost-- guessing about $15 to ship.

paypal is jpatlane@yahoo.com -- please please pay as a friend & family

Thanks!!

Attachments

• 77gas strap.JPG
    77gas strap.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 34
OP
OP
u10072

u10072

Bronco Guru
nice factory strap for anyone that has a 77 stock tank!

OP
OP
u10072

u10072

Bronco Guru
The "Everythings Gotta Go Moving Sale" is still on!!!

OP
OP
u10072

u10072

Bronco Guru
get your strap on here-- your wife or GF will thank you.. LOL!!!

OP
OP
u10072

u10072

Bronco Guru
Hey Blue Bastard-- do you have a skidplate for msommer001??

jetplane

skid plate

I can use the strap and a skid plate, anyone have a skid plate?

I have a new strap an a skid plate. the skid plate I had made as new ones are not to be had. this was done rite an I never used it . if interested call1 four four 0, seven three 4, three three six 4, ESTtks bill

jetplane

skid plate

I can use the strap and a skid plate, anyone have a skid plate?

I have a skid plate. I had the plate made can,t buy a new one. it fits good looks good. I also have strap (new).call 1,440 seven three four, three three four o. EST.thks bill

jetplane

I have skid plate an strap............call 1 440,seven three four, three three six four..........tks bill

Lelan

Loc.
jerseyville,(alton)
do i need this (sorry) lol major noob here. i bought a 77, someone else's project. the tanks been dropped. I thought i was only missing pieces off the filler neck. i have the skid plate and a plastic tank that bolts to the frame(i'm pretty sure) where does the strap come in. if not this will be another bump

Status
Not open for further replies.