• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC 77 project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasquatch

It’s time to move it out of my garage and into yours... I lost my motivation a while ago back and now that we’ve decided to sell our house (not likely in this market!, but hopefully) it needs to be gone. For now, I am not considering parting it out. If I have no takers or at least serious bites in the next 30 days or so I’ll consider it then.

I can’t say that I know how to move it though since every floor panel has been removed from the firewall to the tailgate. I have every new panel needed to put it back together but thats where I lost my interest. The suspension has not yet been installed either, it rests on jack stands. Most all of the other parts in the following list have already been installed and were either new or rebuilt

-Its a 77 with power steering, power brakes, disk front and stock gears in both axles
-Engine is an SEFI 5.0 from a 93 mustang with 24k original miles (pretty sure I have docs to prove it) I re-sealed it and installed a new oil pump
RJM efi harness
-Centech body harness
-All new fuel system including injectors, braided lines etc
-BC Broncos 24 gallon adjustable tank with built in fuel pump
-Explorer serpentine setup
-New alt, water pump etc
-BC Broncos ceramic headers, 2 into 1 exhaust and magnaflow muffler
-Aluminum radiator
-ZF 5 speed
-BC Broncos ZF adapters, crossmember
-New flywheel (not a resurfaced old one...)
-Luk clutch kit
-Gear reduction starter
-Custom made battery cables, 2/0 IIRC
-New headlight relay harness
-Restored the speedo gauge and set ODO to zero miles
-Under hood was completely spray lined
-Cage 3.5 suspension system with long arms and front and rear double shocks and mounts, partially installed
-Front axle riser welded on
-New Crab Cage 6pt family cage, surface rust from sitting in barn
-STC soft top with tinted windows
-NIB cab cover made by that guy who ripped off everyone, was it SaddleUp I think? I got mine...
-New seat covers, black, with fabric inserts. Don’t have any actual front seats though...

There are so many other parts I’m forgetting too.

The body is in pretty good shape with the floors being the exception of course. Door posts are solid, tailgate is rust free. There is surface rust and some bubbling in the 1/4 seams but no cancer. Hard top is good but has some stupid luggage strips on the top. The hood has a butt ugly fiberglass fake scoop and therefore, a huge hole under it. I had planned on going fiberglass. The doors do have some holes in the bottom but I also have another set that are fine. I think I might have a few 66-68 doors left also.

Whoever buys this truck will also be taking several boxes of used parts with them too. Mostly small parts, switches, lenses, etc.

I’ll post up a few pics in the next few days once I remove everything that has accumulated on top of the bronco over the last 2 years or so.

I’m thinking $5,000, roughly what I spent to get the engine and trans in running condition.

Hurry, I’m already changing my mind...

919-889-6242

Steven Brown

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sasquatch

Sasquatch

To all who have asked for pics, I'm showing it this evening to someone. If it's not the one for them, I'll be sending out a few pics tonight to everyone who's asked.
SB

OP
OP
Sasquatch

Sasquatch

Sale pending. Going to Asheville with KB6677 next week to help him convert an FJ owner to a Bronco owner

I think I'll hide my JK before he shows up..., he might make me keep it if he finds out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.