• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

77 Ranger to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaducker

Loc.
newnan ga
Hey guys,
I have a 77 bronco ranger that I would like to trade for a 89 up extra cab or crewcab 4x4 high miles ok. PM me for more info.

OP
OP
gaducker

gaducker

Loc.
newnan ga
bronco001.jpg

bronco006.jpg

bronco007.jpg

bronco008.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
gaducker

gaducker

Loc.
newnan ga
Ok more info 77 Ranger, PS,PB,auto,no rust,I mean never any rustevery thing is original except cut fenders and flares, and those grovvy white wagon 15x8s, mileage is correct.

Last edited:

daydreamer

Loc.
Fayetteville, AR
I got a Toyota

Good looking bronco, why would you get rid of it, wait forget what I said. What I meant was I have a 97 Toyota T-100 4X4 ex-cab 5speed with buckets. I love the truck and everything works, but I want to get back to my youth. Let me know

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
good question

yeah, i emailed asking the same question about the cash offer. never got a response- at least not yet. so, i'm not sure if it is still avail, or any interest..

OP
OP
gaducker

gaducker

Loc.
newnan ga
Yes guys it is still here, I am trying to talk to daydreamer about a t100 trade. I would not know what to tell yall about a cash price, can not really put a price on all those memorys. If you live close to ATL come look and make me an offer, But I am just about to decide I should keep it.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Didn't your mama tell you it was mean to tease. ;) Nice Ranger I don't blame you for keeping...but if you change your mind again...PM me. :)

OP
OP
gaducker

gaducker

Loc.
newnan ga
Thanks for the complement, sorry for the tease, If some one local would have came with a trade I would have done it the first few days, But then I drove it this afternoon, and did not see another bronco on the road, so I said better keep it. Again sorry for the tease.

Status
Not open for further replies.