• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

88 302 HO Engine Build Options

BG's 68 Bronco

Hey Bronco Enthusiasts!! I'm back not that most of you knew I was gone haha!!

Set back a bit from a divorce its time to slowly get back in the saddle. I made sure she didn't get the EB;-)!!

Anyway I just picked up a 88 302 HO engine. I actually haven't seen it other than from a pic... fear not I bought it from a friend that owns a wrecking yard. It's believed to have been gone through a bit, as all the gaskets are new, but what has been done other than what is visible is unknown.

What I would like to know is if I wanted to achieve mid 300's for hp/tq what combos of heads cam and intake would you suggest. thought I'd start here as I'm sure some of you have this already and know what works.

OP
OP
BG's 68 Bronco

BG's 68 Bronco

Also curious about what the effects of changing injectors. Not sure what these engines came with?? 19lb or 24lb. when would you want to jump up to 32lbs? what else would you need to change if you did this?