• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

8th Annual North GA. Meet & Greet Sept 20th

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey thanks bigcountry!!! There's a Church Car Show at River Church, 2335 Sixes Rd. www.riveratlanta.org. I've promised a friend/co-worker/former boss
that I would come to his church's show, so I'm going there around 10 and booking out for Riverstone around 2PM. See ya'll at Riverstone!!!!;D;D

Last edited:

cookie

Loc.
Acworth, GA
Although my rig looks like a polished turd compared to most of the EB's at last years event, I am planning on being there.

Farrell Martin

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Hey thanks bigcountry!!! There's a Church Car Show at River Church, 2335 Sixes Rd. www.riveratlanta.org. I've promised a friend/co-worker/former boss
that I would come to his church's show, so I'm going there around 10 and booking out for Riverstone around 2PM. See ya'll at Riverstone!!!!;D;D

Hey Ben - I can only stay at Riverstone for a couple hours, but have the whole morning open. Need anymore broncos at the church show?

- F

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Ben - I can only stay at Riverstone for a couple hours, but have the whole morning open. Need anymore broncos at the church show?

Shoot yeah Farrell!!! Come on up!! They claim to have some great Bar-B-Q!!! It's even called "Pork & Torque" Car Show!!

Come up I-575 to Sixes Rd., take a left back across 575 and go about 4-5 miles.
See ya' there

hold24

Loc.
canton, Ga
Although my rig looks like a polished turd compared to most of the EB's at last years event, I am planning on being there.

Hey cookie,
Are you going to the church show in the morning off of sixes.? I'm going to try to make that one. My sons soccer game is at 9

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
NGA,

you making another awesome trophy this year?

or am I supposed to bring it back and re gift it?

cookie

Loc.
Acworth, GA
hold24, If I can get finished with my honey-do's in time I was thinking of going by there on my way to Canton.

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
As of right now I am planning on driving mine down Saturday. It has not been started in two months so... it could be an adventure.

See you guys there...

Greg

willtel

I'm not going to make it this year, I have to trailer my Porsche to my new garage. Good problems to have!