• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

94' 5.0 swap

Bronco Beau

Loc.
Gravette
I have a 94 bronco with a 5.0 fuel injected. I was told and it looks like I can put this in my bronco with ease. I currently have the stock 302 with a four core and a taurus fan with the from core support cut and both moved forward.

Are there any fitment issues?

Can I use the wire harness out of the 94' or is there an easier way? I am looking to go cheap.

Any adapter plates needed. Auto to Auto.

Engines really aren't my deal put I have a guy that said he could wire it if I pull the engines. I will have both broncos there when I do the swap.

Any insights or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Steve83

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Memphis, TN, USA, Earth, Milky Way
The intake plenum is too tall to fit under the eB hood without a big scoop, which is why most people use the car intake & plenum. Using the donor harness is easily the cheapest (& I think EASIEST/BEST) way to go. If you're connecting a smallblock auto, it'll bolt right up to the 5.0L (which is just the EFI version of the 302ci) - no adapter. That's how I built Frank's '75, but our donor was an '88 F150 XLT.

Is your donor MAF or MAP?