• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 96 Explorer Engine for sale - complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

EBGeek

Complete 1996 Explorer engine for sale in Dallas, Ga. It registered 160k when it was pulled. This engine has the much sought after GT40 heads that don't require the special header clearances of the GT40P heads on the later years.

IMG_14521_zpsktbkh9na.jpg

IMG_14511_zpsp6f8qakw.jpg

I'm selling this for a buddy who doesn't have an account but lives nearby. PM me if you'd like more pics or would like to see it in person.

Thanks!

01JLH

I purchased the motor from the owner. It ended up being a GT40P motor not a GT40. Actually better for most folks, just have limited options on headers. I was wanting a GT 40 but paid him for it anyway because it was complete. If someone wants it and covers my gas cost for driving over and getting it, you could have it.

01JLH

Chris74, your box is full and cannot accept any more Pm's. clear some off and I will try again.

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Very interested

Hey there! I'm very interested and live in Dallas as well. Been looking for a 96 for a while. In fact I looked at one in Terrell yesterday on the way back from Round Up but passed on it.

Not sure who is first in line for it but would certainly like a shot at it.

Brandon
214-908-9749

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Oh...GA

Well crap!! I missed the Dallas "Georgia" part. My folks live in GA but that's a long way to haul an engine.

01JLH

Guys, like i said above, this is a GT40P engine. I don't believe it can possibly be a 96 motor. GT40P started mid year 97. If you use this one, you either have to use the proper headers for it (same cost as other good headers, just get the right ones) or use the explorer stock headers which are on it. You can pull the fuel injection off and get a steel gear duraspark distributor and a 4 barrel aluminum intake and run a carb if you want. You would have a roller motor and the complete explorer front dress. The oil pan that's on it works great on a bronco. You do have to make sure you use a 50oz flywheel and you have to use an electric fuel pump. Just want you to understand its a GT40P.

Status
Not open for further replies.