• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

9th annual May It Forward...New England Bronco event

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
As the first of the year rolls in, time for us to start planning for activities in the future. I am here to announce the plans for May It Forward 2023. This now two-day event will be held May 12/13th. A street cruise through northern central Massachusetts will start at Timpany Plaza, 360 Timpany Blvd, Gardner, MA 01440 AT 5:00 pm. NEW STARTING LOCATION!! The main event held Saturday from 9-4, with a free lunch being served around 12:30/1 with our famous raffle to follow! PACC Social club, 171 Kendall Pond Rd west, Gardner, MA 01440. If you have any questions about lodging, restaurants, travel plans...whatever please feel free to reach out to me. I grew up in the area and know it quite well. Hope to see as many as possible this year and thanks for taking the time to read this!
Update! The Colonial Hotel on Betty Spring rd. Gardner, MA (625 Betty Spring Rd, Gardner, MA 01440, (978) 630-2500) has reserved a block of rooms. The rate will be 189.95 for Friday night. Please mention May It Forward to get the rate! There are other options as well... ANY questions please ask away and will answer as quickly as I can

JUST IN...
also: Super 8 in Gardner, MA

[Super 8 by Wyndham Gardner Rooms & Rates (wyndhamhotels.com)](https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/.../super-8.../rooms-rates...)

have another lodging option if any is interested. The Woodbound Inn has 1 and 2 bedroom cabins available for that weekend. There are 10 total. There is a two night minimum and they start at 288 for a single and 345 for a double (maybe split with another couple?) Located in Rindge, NH right on Lake Contoocook. Tons of stuff to do locally if you stay an extra night for the event as well!
CABINS | Woodbound Site

Friday night cruise info: We will leave Timpany Plaza (360 Timpany Blvd, Gardner, MA 01440) parking lot at 5:30 sharp! Please be gassed up and ready to go! JUST CONFIRMED: we will end the cruise at Wachusett Brewery (https://www.wachusettbrewingcompany.com/) they have a great menu and can accommodate all of us!

Attachments

• BONES.jpg
    BONES.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 65
  • MIF9.jpg
    MIF9.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 63
  • MIF8.jpg
    MIF8.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 61
  • MIF7.jpg
    MIF7.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 56
  • MIF6.jpg
    MIF6.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 63
  • mif5.jpg
    mif5.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 62
  • mif4.jpg
    mif4.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You know I’ll be there Brother.

Attachments

• 69C6985E-748E-45FC-BD91-667F9B39CBC8.jpeg
    69C6985E-748E-45FC-BD91-667F9B39CBC8.jpeg
    225.2 KB · Views: 32

Juiceman

Contributor
Have it marked on the calendar. Hope everyone is having a good winter. With the lack of snow (and salt) has been remarkably good Bronco driving weather.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
If you are on the fence about going, go go go. Grab a hotel night and make it a great weekend trip. It is my favorite event of the year. Remarkable people coming together to honor and donate to a noble cause. A debt we could never fully pay back but we try our best to show appreciation for all those who have served this great nation.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Update! The Colonial Hotel on Betty Spring rd. Gardner, MA (625 Betty Spring Rd, Gardner, MA 01440, (978) 630-2500) has reserved a block of rooms. The rate will be 189.95 for Friday night. Please mention May It Forward to get the rate! There are other options as well... ANY questions please ask away and will answer as quickly as I can

also: Super 8 in Gardner, MA
Super 8 by Wyndham Gardner Rooms & Rates (wyndhamhotels.com)
and working on another location as well!

Last edited:

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Where can our trailers and tow vehicles be parked?
Address for the Saturday event is 171 Kendall Pond W, Gardner, MA 01440 and there is plenty of parking for trucks with trailers. A few Broncos usually arrive that way each year. If you arrive Friday night, the Colonial Hotel also has a large parking lot.

Roger

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
also have an off site place about 5 miles from the venue if you need someplace else

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Why the hell are you prices so dang high per night up there? LOL