• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A/C Mass buy?

BC Bronco mass buy...anyone want to cool off?

• I'm hot hot hot....so let's do it!!

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • You're hot hot hot....I'm not!!

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • She's hot hot hot...so mebbe later....

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

twilli53

Loc.
Avon Park
If we get a good price I just might go for it. I,m in the middle of remodeling our house so it will be tight.But if it's a deal togood to pass who knows.

74bronk

I'm in! looking to get an a/c kit for my bronk

How much more cheaper is it if we buy it in mass?

avbronco

Loc.
Apple Valley, CA
a/c mass buy

Hey guys,
Just spoke with Chuck on the mass buy. He indicated that he really couldn't do much on the price (they were already set low to compete with other manufacturers). The margins are small with this type of item, especially if you had to have special parts manufacturered for the BC application.
He sends his apologies for not being able to participate in this mass buy.

77B

Loc.
Bixby,Ok.
How about the Classic Auto Air? They have control knobs that fit your existing dash location. They offer a "Perfect Fit" unit for the 66-77 Broncos. I ordered their brochure and they sent me a complete packet with easy to follow installation Instructions with lots of pics. They also have a different variety of vent styles. Not sure on the complete price yet.