• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A/C vintage air or underdash from Toms, options?

ffhend26

Loc.
Henderson
Going to instal air conditioning this summer on my 71. Does anyone have thoughts on which kit to buy fits and functions the best. Toms has the vintage air and an underdash kit. Curious to what others have used and are happy with.

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Im using the BC Broncos vintage air unit and am extremely happy with it. It fits really well and is basically out of sight. it blows hot and hard in the winter and the AC blows at 35 degrees. installation was a bit of a pain in the ass, but thats probably because my mechanical inclination is that of a chihuahua ;D

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Im using the BC Broncos vintage air unit and am extremely happy with it. It fits really well and is basically out of sight. it blows hot and hard in the winter and the AC blows at 35 degrees. installation was a bit of a pain in the ass, but thats probably because my mechanical inclination is that of a chihuahua ;D

same here, only difference is no cold winters here in Hawaii so heater is not used too often.