• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A favor please?

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
Would somebody please measure the distance between the wheel wells in the "bed" of the Bronco. I would do it myself, but I don't have access to it right now. So thnx you very much to who ever does this. THNX!!

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I just went out and measured mine at 40 1/4 inches. Hope this helps and have a Happy Thanksgiving :)

DJM75

Loc.
Washougal
[quote author=astark link=board=5;threadid=11801;start=0#86783 date=1038511953]<br>Hmmmmm, let me go out and measure again ?:?<br>[/quote]<br> <br> You are right I just finished measuring mine also. There were no replies to this post then when I get back from measuring there are 3. This place is great.<br> Don

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Yep, this place is mighty great. I went back out and measured at the cab and tail gate ends of the wheel well, thinking there might be a difference. But I still got 40 1/4 at both ends.<br><br>Boy that Turkey is smelling good !

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
Yep my gut measures 40 1/4" now. Boy that turkey was good. Went from 32" to 40 1/4" in one day ;D ;D<br><br>Whoops you meant between the wheel wells. Yep that's 40 1/4" too. ;D ;D ;D What a coicident!

rflud

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Modesto, CA
I guess my wheel wells are just closer together. ?:? I checked it 3 times and it's right at 40". <br><br>Are you trying to fit a seat back there?

OP
OP
TexasBronco

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
I wasn't trying to fit a seat or anything, I wanted the, measurements to see if I could fit (or fab) my self a tool box for there. I don't have a rear seat, and thought I would use the space, and the bolts for the seats, for a tool box instead.