• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A Good Dose of Bronco to Cure Cabin Fever

OP
OP
Farrell Martin

Farrell Martin

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Great pics Farrell, you need to take that rig to a car show sometime!!!!%)%)%)

Glad your Mom is doing well!!;D;D

Thanks Ben. I would go to more shows but there is a little orange stocker that keeps taking home all the trophies - it is not really a fair fight. Chances have gotten a little better to get a podium though ever since a certain purple truck left town.

Hey Ferrell, Beautiful shots of your Bronco! The last pic in the last post is calendar worthy!

I hope your Mom gets along better; the trials of seniors can be a challenge; They live in a beautiful place though!

BTW....that soft top looks great!

Thanks Dennis - I am pretty happy with the top - although I have ripped the skin off my hand a couple of time trying to snug it up.

OP
OP
Farrell Martin

Farrell Martin

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Thanks to all who have extended well wishes for my mom. I am heading back to her house (only about a hour away) later this afternoon to spend the night again. It sounds like she thinks she will be self sufficient by the end of the weekend.

- F