• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A sad sight to see!

BooRae

Loc.
Abita Springs, LA
Should have played 'towtruck chaser' and found out what was going on with it. Have to wonder when you see those like that if its been dumped or abandoned somewhere.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
rollin down the road.

man, look at the imagery in that pic. not only is it an eb, but it's raining. rain equals tears. therefore, the heavens are crying because that eb might be going to it's final resting place. omg...sorry. i was teaching imagery and symbolism in class today.

maybe, it will be rescued and those tears are tears of joy. yay. the end!

Bundy

Bronco Guru
unfortunately i think i saw that on CG or somewhere being parted out... it was sitting on blocks or beer cans or some shit.

poor guy...

Socal Tom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego, CA
No, its probably good news, that was going northbound. The junkyards and mexico are about 30 miles to the south, so odd are that was headed to someone's home.

FWIW, that photo was taken less than a mile from my house.
Tom

sicaz66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
san diego
I know that bronco. The owner was using it for parts to restore his that was burned. It is REALLY rusty. Probably a parts only rig.( lately though I don't know? I've seen some worse than ones I've cut up brought back). Has been on craigslist on and off for a few years now. If I remember right the guys son drives a tow truck( probably the one pictured) I'm sure it is not getting scrapped as he thought all broncos were lined with gold and diamonds.:-[

OP
OP
mkaenel

mkaenel

Bronco Guru
Loc.
La Costa, CA
I would of followed but I was in a hurry to be somewhere.

The driver was watching me when I took the shot.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
It was on it's way to Florida so Bax can combine it with the front half Bronco he just bought and make a complete one :cool: