• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AC delete parts or kits ?

broncojames

Loc.
Smelterville ID
today i started on pulling hoses and unplugging wires on my T-bird to get ready to pull the motor. got a few questions is there parts i can find at a pull and save to delete the AC and smog pump ? or a kit i can reluctantly buy ?

and how can i release the fuel presser since i forgot to pull the pump fuse and run it empty ?

and what presser plat will i need for my clutch ? can i use the old one from the bronco ?

this motor will be getting a budget rebuild and put into my 69 h/cab it ran good just had a couple oil leaks other questions may fallow

AussieBronco

You don't need anything special to delete the smog pump and AC, just run a shorter belt and reroute the serpentine setup. I will look for a picture for you, and hopefully the belt length

OP
OP
B

broncojames

Loc.
Smelterville ID
Here you go, http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157031&highlight=tbird+serpentine

Good luck and PM me if you have any questions on setting any of it up. Great Setup (93 HO), howhttp://classicbroncos.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2008050ever I do have an issue when I first depress the clutch it idles high for a second and then comes back to normal idle. I put this down to the ECU being designed for an auto tranny.
Cheers,
Lindsay

thanks Aussie great help. by any chance you know what year the Bens is that Rollin talks about on link you sent me ? and the tbird steering pump will it be good enough to rum my f150 P/S pump ?

OP
OP
B

broncojames

Loc.
Smelterville ID