• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AC Kit for 77

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I would have to say BC bronco's they have them just for the eb. And great to deal with

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
AC options

If you want the "eb look" under dash original style, yes Chuck's the best for many reasons :) Here is another option :

http://www.vintageair.com/catalog.asp

We are doing a custom dash in my wife's '66 and will be using the 68000 Gen II series from Vintage Air (page 17 in download cat.) This will allow heat, ac and def with their unit. Also we will have "through the dash" using some of their trick al. vents......
Good luck and tell us what you decide.
KB
NC
ebsss

hudson's74

Loc.
Port Gibson, Ms.
I talked to chuck yesterday about the air system there has been a lot of work and design to make it bronco specific almost all hoses are cut and finished and i think it works like the old heater that it replaces I don't know if chuck has exclusive rights to it or if vintage air is selling the same unit or not.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Run a search on "aftermarket A/C" and you'll find a bunch of pics I took with BCs kit in my 77.