• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Added another EB to the stable.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
close enough, there is so many record breaking wins to look from....;D

clarrance

Bronco Guru
clarrance had a '76 with less than 2k on it. It's the least I've heard of. He sold it and I heard the new owner was going to use it so it may have more now. :cry:

The guy that I sold the low mileage Bronco to, owns a huge ranch (claims to be the largest private owned ranch in the united states) that is located in part of WY & MT. He told me that Ford had once owned the ranch. Which used all Ford vehicles (tractors, trucks, broncos, etc.) at the time he was going around buying as many nice original vehicles to replace the old worn out vehicles. He was then giving them to the hired help & cowboys to use on the ranch. It kinda made me sick to know what the fate of that Bronco would become.

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
no, the one where i was driving and magic man was the copilot en route to a course record....only pic i could find......OOOPS! wrong one ;D

Ah! So those chumps from BroncoDesign CAN come in 1st in something....1st street cruz casualty!;D El' Diablo, I will excuse the fact that you had ANOTHER navicator in MY seat here......ONLY because I couldn't be there and desperate times call for desperate measures!;D

Watch for Team U-Joint to come to a stadium near you! We're in talks with the Monster Jam series to open four our show!