• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN - New Hats/Polo shirts. Which logo??

Which logo for new hats and polo shirts?

• Blue Logo 1 [img]http://classicbroncos.com/img/CB-banners/logo-blue2.jpg[/img]

Votes: 58 53.2%
  • Brown Logo 2 [img]http://classicbroncos.com/img/CB-banners/logo-brown.jpg[/img]

Votes: 51 46.8%

• Total voters

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm thinking of making some hats and polo shirts, but need some feedback. If you think you might be interested in buying one please take a second to vote for the logo you like best.

I may end up doing them both, but I want to see if there's a clear winner.

Here's just a sample. Colors and pricing are yet to be determined.

logo-both.jpg

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Very hard choince here, Are they going to be silk screened or embroidered?

hawkgt

Loc.
Leesburg, VA
I thought I liked Logo 1 better, untill I saw both of them on a shirt and hat. Now its hard to decide which I like better. Do both!

bigpappa

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gardendale Al
I think either would be great. They should be embroidered just for duribility, even if it does cost a little more.

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
%) %) %) Just my two cents worth I think they 2nd one is a little more classy then just block letters;D ;D ;D Bill 8) %) :p

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
I like both.... but I think the brown one would look pretty kick ass silk screened on a tshirt. Both will look a little tough when embroidered.

SUGGESTION FOR THE BLUE LOGO: The second half of the box should be the opposite of the first.... the first half is blue background with white text... the second half should be white background with blue text... otherwise it can get lost on whatever color the background ends up being..... just my .02 :)

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
bigpappa said:
They should be embroidered just for duribility, even if it does cost a little more.
Yes, they'll be embroidered, and yes that means they'll be a little more expensive, but not much I don't think.

So far all the t-shirts I've done for the site have been large graphics on either front of back. I thought a little more subtle design w/ just a small logo would be nice.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'll get pricing together next week.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
67EB_in_619 said:

SUGGESTION FOR THE BLUE LOGO: The second half of the box should be the opposite of the first.... the first half is blue background with white text... the second half should be white background with blue text... otherwise it can get lost on whatever color the background ends up being..... just my .02 :)
Funny you bring that up. I've got 2 versions of that logo and the 2nd is similar to what you suggested. I thought I'd wait to talk to the embroiderer before deciding which to use. The first one might work better on dark colors and the second (below) for lighter colors.

Here's the 2nd version:

logo-blue2.jpg

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
bigpappa said:
I think either would be great. They should be embroidered just for duribility, even if it does cost a little more.

I'm with ya BigPappa on the embroidered part. A little more expensive but better on a knit shirt with a collar and definately longer wearing. I like both designs but would choose #1 if I were to buy only 1 Item. Maybe I'm just partial to Blue ;) ~BH

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My vote is for logo #2. More artistic..

komodo72

Loc.
Tennessee
Wow, tough choice! I like both. I think I might like logo 2 better on the hat. The color combos for both logos on shirts are great! I'd get one of each.

4x4Alaska

Loc.
Wasilla, Alaska
Wow, tough choice! I like both. I think I might like logo 2 better on the hat.

That's exactly what I was thinking....#2 on the hat looks sweet..I think it looks better on the hat than #1....I'd buy either one though!

rayc

Loc.
Western Oregon
I like #1 better by far, although #2 looks pretty good on the hat. I would definately make the logo for #1 a little bigger on both the shirt and the hat though.

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
I like them both as well, but prefer #1. I like the script of #2 though, if it was colored other than brown Id like it best.