• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN - New Sponsor - Tom's Bronco Parts

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I'd like to welcome our newest site sponsor Tom's Bronco Parts. :cool: Some of you probably got in on the mass buys they hosted last year like twin sticks and steering wheels. Look for more mass buys to come from them in the near future.

Remember, site sponsors help keep this site going so please take a minute to browse their web site and see what they have to offer.

Also check out the Product Review I just posted of their power brake system. (link is also to your left under Bronco Tech)
http://classicbroncos.com/toms_power_brakes.shtml

Jamers

Loc.
Van,BC,Canada
It's great to see more sponsors here. Tom's is a great place and very well liked from some local bronco guys I know!

kool

I've ordered alot of parts through TOM'S.The customer service is great.Also If you have a problem fixing something, one of the mechainics is more than happy to walk you through the problem.

Craig T

Loc.
Westlake Village
Kool is not kidding about the helpful mechanics. Russ, Tom's brother, owns Rusty's Gear and 4x4 shop attached to TBP. Russ is practically finishing my Bronco over the phone from 800 miles away.
While it was up there Russ rebuilt both my axles hub-to-hub, put in 31 splines, big bearings, Detroit rear, ARB front, new drive shafts, PS, disc Brakes on all 4, rebuilt the Dana 20, installed my NV 3550 tranny, tilt steering column, on and on. Everything works FLAWLESSLY!

Thanks Tom, Russ, Lonnie, Patty, and the rest of the group.

RajinCajun

Bronco Guru
Loc.
HawleyTX, La orig.
Cudos to Tom's

I will also give props to Tom's, I have one of their Stage 10 lift kits, and a T-19 to Dana20 adapters...their customer service was great and Russ was very willing to help with a few minor problems...thanks Tom's Bronco Parts from a happy customer in TX.....

Attachments

• post8jan04mine2 023 (2).jpg
    post8jan04mine2 023 (2).jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 76

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
It's always great to see more sponsors! I purchased one of the steering wheels in the mass buy and it is awesome. Keep those bronco parts coming, it's almost tax refund time!

forestguy

Loc.
Reno, NV
I have to agree, tax refund is coming and is a great time for a good mass buy. Lots of us will have a little extra $$ and would like nothing else than spen it on our baby(bronco).

msweb

Bronco Guru
I don't know about a tax 'refund', but I do know Tom's is tops in my book. Treat me right and I'll keep coming back - They did and I'll always remember the excellent customer service and accomodations when I needed a shifter in a hurry!

Thanks Tom's!!! :-*

boss302

Loc.
Dublin TX
FYI...The crew @ Tom's has been great we've been rebuilding our 77 for the last 13 months with nothing but Tom's products...I wish a Tax refund was there.
Great to have aboard as a sponsor.

saryan

Loc.
Jenks ,Oklahoma
Toms has been awesome to me. Just got a stage 11 5.5 kit with extreme radius arms and so far it looks great. I will be installing it soon. Also got a twin stick from them and it is very well made.