• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

aftermarket seat covers

BroncoBell

are there any aftermarket seat covers for the stock bronco seats, prefferably something waterproof. i had some expensive beard seats that the weather just totally destroyed from getting wet and direct sunlight. big waste of money

jdkin01

Loc.
SoCal
Oops been removed, look on eBay under early bronco parts.
Several of them on there, all different colors and fabrics.

OP
OP
B

BroncoBell

thanks ya those wet okole covers are very nice also very expensive. i might just buy some high back seats and get some cheaper covers for them. that way atleast the recline would be adjustible

Mass70Bronco

Loc.
Hingham
I e-mailed back and forth with a guy from Wet Okole and they have the specs for early bronco seats to make sure that they fit perfectly. They'll even send you color and fabric samples if you want. Definitely pricey, but standard aftermarket covers don't seem to fit too well. I just replaced some farily new (but horrible) AutoZone covers with new (and less horrible) Autozone covers but they are baggy. Given the chouce of new seats and fit kits or Wet Okole covers, I think I'll suck it up and get the covers.