• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Air Armor M240 Portable 12-Volt Air Compressor Kit

SpecialOpsTools

Hey folks,

My company, SpecialOpsTools, has just released a new line of air compressor I think any off-roaders might be interested in. The Air Armor M240 boasts 2.11 CFM and comes with a host of tire repair tools, accessories, and parts. The air compressor itself is built directly into the metal ammo can designed after the military's own can designed for carrying ammo/explosives. Needless to say, it's pretty tough.

See it in action here on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBgxfNYoXVk

I've also attached a couple of pictures and you can see more at our website: www.SpecialOPSTools.com

As a launch promotion, we are currently offering $25.00 off the listed price. Use the following coupon code to take advantage of the offer: "SN2B28R6R4668"

Let me know if you have any questions regarding this product or even air compressors in general.

Attachments

• M240 Air Armor Peek Inside.jpg
    M240 Air Armor Peek Inside.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 106
  • m240-carousel-6-fpo.jpg
    m240-carousel-6-fpo.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 74

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
can you give some more specs? Duty cycle, amps at load, CFM @0,45,90psi?

OP
OP
S

SpecialOpsTools

Hi lonesouth,

You can find the operator's manual here: http://www.specialopstools.com/air-armor-m240-portable-12-volt-air-compressor-kit/

It's a downloadable PDF in the product description.

The term duty cycle is a bit of misnomer, but the max operating time of the Air Armor M240 air compressor is 40 minutes with a 20 minute cool down period. It's also equipped with a temperature cut off in case it gets too hot. That said, your air compressors (any brand) will last longer if they aren't run ragged every time they are used.

The Air Armor M240 delivers 2.11 CFM. I believe that flow rate is at 0 PSI. I will do some testing to get you the CFM at 0, 45, and 90.

The amperage draw will be under 30 amps at any load. We usually recommend turning the unit on before attaching the hose to the tire to avoid spikes in amperage which can damage fuses.