• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

All Florida Bronco Owners

caribbeanlivin

Loc.
Canton
I'm in Clearwater. I'm going up to Jackson, MS. to pull and drop an engine in my 74' at the end of June. Then gonna let my dad drive it around for a few weeks then will fly up to drive her down. If I miss out I'll keep looking for the next meet up.

fla67

I missed what looks like a great time at holopaw due to a pesky wedding- my own. I want to make it to the next gathering. Just got myself a stock 68 so I might stay away from the craziness but want to meet some of the Florida folk on th is board.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
looking for a trailer to pull the bronco with....then I can come out and play

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
For a big gathering, which I would assume would include an overnight camp, I too would recommend a fall/winter date. Just too dang hot and bugs to sleep out in the summertime. Plus, fall/winter gets you a wetter situation versus the dust bomb tinder box we have now. No way you could have a camp fire as you would burn the whole woods down right now. A Broncopalooza would be pretty cool....

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
A Broncopalooza !?!?!?!?! .... HELL YEAHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!! ... WHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LETS SET A DATE SO WE CAN START ROUNDING UP THE + 75 FL EB MEMBERS !!

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
I'll throw out 3 dates and see what you guys think. Sat. 10/3, Sat. 11/7, and Sat. 11/21. Personally I like 11/7 but that's just one opinion. That gives us 6 full months to plan things and get our rigs ready. It's into Nov. so it should have cooled off by then but not likely to be cold yet. I'm also voting for Holopaw due to the fact that there is a lot of open area to camp and it's free. Thoughts, observations, objections..........

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Chuck your the man i like it broncopalooza sounds good to me i like 11/7 i should have my brothers bronco done and i should have mine ready have a few little things to do so lets look at that date, but i will be going for a few day trips to holowpal just to run around a little before the big one

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I'll throw out 3 dates and see what you guys think. Sat. 10/3, Sat. 11/7, and Sat. 11/21. Personally I like 11/7 but that's just one opinion. That gives us 6 full months to plan things and get our rigs ready. It's into Nov. so it should have cooled off by then but not likely to be cold yet. I'm also voting for Holopaw due to the fact that there is a lot of open area to camp and it's free. Thoughts, observations, objections..........

THANKS CHUCK !!!!!!!!!

NOOO OBJECTIONS .... lets do it !!!
BRONCOPALOOZA NOV 7th @ HOLOPAW FL WOULD BE AWESOME !!!!!!

I AM GOING THIS WEEKEND TO THE WEST COAST TO GET PARTS FOR MY EB FROM A MEMBER IN Port Charlotte !!! ;D :) ;)

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
yANK is doing some checking with the "core" group of guys about the 11/7 date and if we get the go ahead from those guys we will be making an offical announcement about Broncopalooza FL 2009. The more support and commitments we get, the bigger we are going to try and make the event as far as raffles and possibly catering. But for now we are working on solidifying a date. Updates to follow soon.

mel381

Loc.
Tampa, Florida
Smokeater11...please let me know if you need me to help out in any way! My brother owns a butcher/meat store in Lake Helen Florida if a BBQ was decided.

Let me know :)

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
We'll keep you in the loop. Once we have something official we'll put it out to see what folks have to offer towards this deal. We want to go BIG with this thing if we can, so I'm sure we'll be needing folks to help in a lot of different ways.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
We'll keep you in the loop. Once we have something official we'll put it out to see what folks have to offer towards this deal. We want to go BIG with this thing if we can, so I'm sure we'll be needing folks to help in a lot of different ways.

OK CHUCK ... SOUNDS GOOD !! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH ANY HELP YOU NEED LEY ME KNOW !!!!!!!

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Ok the date is 11/07 at holowpal need head count if you are sure your going let me know you have six months to get the broncos ready for the biggest bronco event that has ever happend in florida it only works if you guys show up so lets make it happen and get into bronco driver mag wouldnt that be nice

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Ok the date is 11/07 at holowpal need head count if you are sure your going let me know you have six months to get the broncos ready for the biggest bronco event that has ever happend in florida it only works if you guys show up so lets make it happen and get into bronco driver mag wouldnt that be nice

ITS A 2 DAY EVENT ?!?!?! NOV 7-8 ???