• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

All North Carolina EB Owners?

68BroncoNC

Loc.
Burlington, NC
Hey guys...Im trying to get an idea of who my Bronco neighbors are here in NC...Anyone in NC? Post where ya hail from in the state...

Graham NC here...

-Geo

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
What Clay said. cb4x4 will be having our annual Nov run at Uwharrie this Nov 8-9. Details are on the trail rides section of cb4x4.

I'm in Charlotte. There are several of us around, but the list of EB owners seems to get smaller and smaller.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm outside Asheville-hate to list that as a location, but you probably have never heard of the little community I live in- Gerton.
Tell John Boy I said Duh-Huh, he'll know what you mean!
:)

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
There are a few of us that are not members of CB4x4 here in NC... I'm in Asheville, more or less. I know of 4-5 Bronco's around here, aside from Kb's, but none are active posters here.

StaffyStella

Loc.
Charlotte, NC
I'm in Charlotte also. Long time lurker. 73' Limestone Green. Just replaced both inner fenders, kick plates, door posts, floor pans/tunnel, driver rear wheel well, and patched the cowl. Raptor lined the tub, inner fenders, and wheel wells. Hope to have her back on the road in the next week!

- Ben

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
I'm in Charlotte also. Long time lurker. 73' Limestone Green. Just replaced both inner fenders, kick plates, door posts, floor pans/tunnel, driver rear wheel well, and patched the cowl. Raptor lined the tub, inner fenders, and wheel wells. Hope to have her back on the road in the next week!

- Ben

Oh, welcome to the forums... Pic's are awesome!

wepuckett

I can be classified as a bronco body and parts owner starting tomorrow it will be a while before it is a bronco again. I live in Morganton not far from Hickory.

Rockmnky

I'm in South Charlotte , have a 76 still working on it , will have it back on the road again soon !

StaffyStella

Loc.
Charlotte, NC
Oh, welcome to the forums... Pic's are awesome!

Been meaning to become a contributing member so I can post up some pics of the metal work we did. I'll get some pics up. I was planning on going to the MEB event in Asheville in September and the Uwharrie event in November.

-Ben

trekgurl

bull city here,, from Graham down 54 to the other side Chapel Hill. I bought my 69 from a guy in mebane few yrs ago.

RaptorMike

Loc.
Sioux Falls
I'm over here in Marble with my '74!
1928276_60196422693_5501906_n.jpg

jdcascio

Loc.
Hickory, NC
Hickory. Recently purchased a 73. Not a bad starting platform but it does have a little rust (hood, tailgate, pass inner fender, rockers). I can cut/grind really well, but I can't weld for shit. May try and take a welding class soon. Going to replace as many body parts as I can with fiberglass.