• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AM front fenders

djhudson

Loc.
Perryville, Missouri
Has anyone used aftermarket front fenders? how is the fit compared to originals? I'm trying to decide between aftermarkets or originals. (If I can find any originals).

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
The after market fenders are all made by the same people and are " hit and miss " as far as fit goes. Mostly miss ;D . Dennis Carpenter sells new repros at about $400 each but they fit well. Fenders are a tough item to buy used because someone might sell you some used aftermarket fenders without even knowing it. If you are building a trail rig or a daily driver the aftermarket fenders might work for you. If you are building something you want to be real nice or doing a restoration, I'd pass. Good luck with your search. They are out there.