• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Am I the only one?

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
A month has passed and still no Bronco Driver Mag in my mailbox.... :(

Trigger

I live in OR and just received mine at the end of last week. It was mangled quite badly but I can live with that. <br>Trigger

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
I haven't recieved mine yet either :p I called them last Monday and they said I should have it, so I called them this Monday and they send that they would send me a new one ;D Its Thursday now and still no Bronco Driver. :mad:

mlogan24

Bronco Guru
yeah, something definitely weird going on-I ordered a subscription, plus the first issue, which I missed. I called him a couple of days ago, and he said the first and second issue were sent out on the 1st via first-class mail. Well, it's the 17th today-if it's not in my mailbox by Fri, I'm telling them to re-send them. This is just ridiculous. Maybe their local PO is just slow or something, but three weeks!?

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
Sounds like a conspiracy. Probably all those postal employees who have been forced to drive 2wd heeps all these years. I invision Bronco Driver pages taped to post office walls all over the country. Can you blame them?<br><br>Dan<br>

mlogan24

Bronco Guru
Well you don't think all those postal employees are good shots out of the box do ya? ;) They're probably taping up our mags, painting bull's eyes on them and using them for target practice in the back ;D

Bronc

Loc.
Honolulu, HI
Me either Madgyver. I got my first one really fast cuz I ordered it just before it came out. Now I'm figuring it's not getting here on a plane like the first time for me, but in a box full of mags on a shipping container boat. And that's getting slowed down because of the backlogs on the west coast docks.<br><br>Let me know when you get yours.<br><br>

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
[quote author=madgyver link=board=5;threadid=10259;start=0#74384 date=1034826166]<br>A month has passed and still no Bronco Driver Mag in my mailbox.... :(<br>[/quote]<br><br>thats the price you have to pay to live in paradise. ;)

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Nothing yet! I emailed Toolbox and I haven't gotten any response! Anyone got their phone number?

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Mad -<br>You can fax BD Mag direct at 865-690-4941 or <br>call 1-800-487-3333 or 1-865-690-0522 this is their phone subscrip. lines but I'll bet someone can help you.<br>Good Luck and please don't give up - I'm sure it's a postal problem and not a BD Mag problem.

mlogan24

Bronco Guru
Called them last week after a month of no mag-they were real cool about it and shot me out a new copy of the first issue (which I back-ordered) plus the second issue with no argument whatsoever. Call them, you'll have no problems.

BroncoGoddess

Loc.
Cochranville,PA
[quote author=madgyver link=board=5;threadid=10259;start=0#74384 date=1034826166]<br>A month has passed and still no Bronco Driver Mag in my mailbox.... :(<br>[/quote]<br><br> Sorry, I borrowed it outta your mailbox ;) ;) ;D ;D