• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Amazing what a little foam

IowaMike

Bronco Guru
...around the heater core will do for efficiency. Another PO moment. All last winter the heater would blow luke warm air, not good in North Dakota. Today I pulled the heater box and used some extra foam I had around the heater core (which basically had none). Now when the thermostat opens it acts like a real Ford heater. Next to do something about sealing the joints between the firewall and inner fender/kick panels.

mtkawboy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Billings Mt
Go to the hardware store and get some duct seal. Its like industrial strength modeling clay that dries semi hard. We used to use it to seal conduit runs at work. Thats what I just did with mine for the winter. You can do the whole vehicle for a few bucks

OP
OP
IowaMike

IowaMike

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the suggestion. I had something like that in mind but wasn't quite sure what to get.