• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

American auto wire harness.

crawler73

After doing some research I'm leaning towards the American auto wire harness for my bronco. I have a 73 not much going to be stock in the end. Has a 96 explorer with a harness done by Gary (EFI Guy) I like this harness because it's not wrapped so it seems like it will be easier to adjust and move wires if needed. The gym style plugs and not Ford wiring colors are not a big deal for me and the color and picture installation instructions are big for me seeing I'm not great with car electrical.

Is there any reason not to go with this kit????

broncobandit

I used the American harness on my 1976 Highboy, I have to say I was very pleased with it. I used the Centech harness on my Bronco it also worked out well.

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My buddy used first gen centech. better than factory.
-I used Painless bronco specific on my EB- Love it
-Am using AAW for my sons Pontiac and it is very well done, but have to buy their special pliers to terminate some ends.

You cannot go wrong with any of the harnesses, it will be your preference