• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

And another one is added....

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Just bought another 73 locally. Missing a few body parts, but I have everything to get it on the road if desired. Haven't really decided what to do with it yet. Pretty much a stocker w/ manual steering, tranny and brakes. Motor has been rebuilt along w/ a new clutch, according to the seller...%) Missing the passengers door, top, seats and left fender. So, now I have two 1973 EB's. The other one is currently undergoing a complete body restoration, to include new panels and floors. All of the sheet metal work is done, I just have to get going on the body to get it ready to paint. It has 8K on the drivetrain, completely rebuilt by previous owner. This one has P/S, PDB, Auto. tranny and (had) original houndstooth interior. Totally EB's to date....5 and counting..:D:cool:

zeeman1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle
that's a nice tally you've got going there. Why i need more I'll never know, but the need is there regardless.

OP
OP
cracker

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
O.K., better late than never. My 3 Broncos that take up space.. From left... 1967 6 cyl., 1966 v8 and my newest one, a 73 V8. Purple one is my baby, play toy for the family.... MIA-A 1973 that is under restoration in another garage..

Last edited: