• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Andrew (bajabronco) on the latest Bronco Talk Podcast

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
Thanks for sharing. Listened to it this morning. Always interesting to hear about someone follow their passion and make it their business.

House

Minutia Militia
Great episode, thanks for taking the time to record it, guys!

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
I just started listening to bronco talk this week. I have enjoyed multiple episodes so far but Andrews was the first I heard and I thought it was great. So great to listen to the guys i've had the pleasure to meet tell their stories about getting into broncos and how it became a major passion throughout their lives.

bbolander

Great interview Andrew and Todd! I've known you both for a lot of years from Fab Fords and the Early Bronco Registry events. I've known about his website and Baja Bronco Registry for a long time but I had never heard the personal detail of Andrew's history with the Baja Bronco. On of the takes from the interview for me is how passionate Andrew still is about Baja Broncos after all these years, that's awesome! I remember Andrew's radiator hose leaking at one of the Anniversaries and I happened to have some radiator hose tape in my Bronco that kept him going!