• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another Big Thanks to all you fine Bronco People.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Last day of the Month and James Duff is about to set a record pace in monthly gross sales since 2008. Its times like this I wonder if we can pinpoint any one thing that caused it? Obviously 49 years of being a rock in the Bronco Community is the biggest reason but what about lately? Suzy and I do our best to post updates on our page and in the Bronco forums. Also we have recently been on Performance TV showcasing all our great parts so is that it? is it all the great changes and new products we've come out with in the last couple years? Or maybe its the above and beyond customer service and tech support we give that are primarily associated with word of mouth advertising that's doing it? I can't pinpoint what's driving the additional business our way but I do know this. Every person who comes to work here truly wants to see our company succeed and our customers happy and satisfied.

With all that being said Suzy & I want to personally thank all of you for helping make this company great and having amazing months like this. Your support and telling your friends about us is very much appreciated. We wouldn't be here without all of you and we never forget that.

Michael & Suzy Duff

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Obviously 49 years of being a rock in the Bronco Community is the biggest reason but what about lately? Is it all the great changes and new products we've come out with in the last couple years? Or maybe its the above and beyond customer service and tech support we give that are primarily associated with word of mouth advertising that's doing it? Every person who comes to work here truly wants to see our company succeed and our customers happy and satisfied. Michael & Suzy Duff[/QUOTE said:
Yo' Mike & Suzy, the answer is "D" = all the above!!!! ;D;D;D
Thanks for all that y'all do for us!!!!;D;D;D

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
For me it is one of my favorite things about businesses like Duffs,
Tradition & Relevancy

The tradition/nostalgia I feel purchasing Duff parts cannot be matched by any of the other vendors. Even if I am buying the same re-badged part I can get from any of the other vendors, when I buy it from Duffs I feel like I am buying it directly from Mike & Suzy.
There is also the nolstagic aspect of the fact that my Dad (67) knows who the Duffs are. He doesn't know any of the other vendors, but he remembers buying Duffy parts in the 70's.

The relevancy is just that, here we are, 50 years in the biz and Duffs is as relevant as ever. They are a leader in the cutting edge off road stuff. You can have your cake and eat it too.

Suzy and Mike have done such a great job keeping the business alive and relevant during the big move across country.

Long live Duff Tuff....

BR549

Loc.
huntsville
After seeing you guys on tv recently, I have been talking you guys up to a friend thats building a bronco ii.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Ben has it nailed!

It's also about not being a "me too" vendor and dare to do to different things. I also believe your personell changes have been huge, calling has a whole new vibe and exciting.

And besides when I need high quality parts that are "different" who else am I going to call? :cool:

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Congratulations. Your putting in the time and doing all the work, plus your keeping your customers happy, along with moving forward with product development. Its a good business plan. You deserve to be successful. I'm happy for you all.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Y'all are doing a fantastic job up there! Quality products, top notch customer service, and supporting the Bronco community are all paying off! :cool:

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
That Duffs blue has always meant quality! Congrats on the good month and hope you have an outstanding year!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I think it is because you all blast through the rocks with us;D